WHAT IS A NECROMANCER CIRCLE?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

What do you see within some giant religions today? Can you see the will of and obedience to the God of Abraham? Or do you see 6000 years of immense Idolatry, the Pagan Traditions of Semiramis (Queen of Heaven) and Thammuz, now masquerading as baby Jesus? In addition, there appears a pantheon of disguised demons (Necromancer circles), under assumed “holy” names, presented with the sun disk (sun worship, Baal) behind their heads.

 The chief concern, seemingly, of God for Israel entering Canaan, was that the Hebrews might pick up the customs of idolatry through close association or interbreeding with the original demonized inhabitants.

 Nevertheless, it is miraculous, that some people encounter Christ Jesus INSPITE of everything, in spite of the presence of Demons, and leaving Satan’s traps, become wonderful and effective Christians.

 WHAT IS A NECROMANCER CIRCLE?

 A Necromancer is a person who speaks to the dead. Paul, Peter, John - all are dead; only one came back from the dead: Christ Jesus. It was explicitly forbidden by God to speak to the dead. Has anybody ever seen a Jew praying to Moses? Or Isaiah? Or Abraham? Speaking to the “dead” has always been the beginning of Spiritism, Demonism and idol worship.

Forget what Catholic Priests tell you, here is what GOD Almighty, tells you:

 Exodus 20: 4-5     THIS IS THE SECOND OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF ALMIGHTY GOD.

THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEE ANY GRAVEN IMAGE, OR ANY LIKENESS OF ANY THING THAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE, OR THAT IS IN THE EARTH BENEATH, OR THAT IS IN THE WATER UNDER THE EARTH.

THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD,

 Perhaps, you believe in the rest of the Ten Commandments? Why not believe and obey this Second Commandment also? Read Gods Word (Bible – King James Only), not just your prayer books. God has not changed anything in the Bible. But the Catholic priests have, promoting Babylonian Pantheons.

HOW DO YOU PRAY? AND TO WHOM?

 Christ Jesus has opened the door for Christians.  PRAY DIRECTLY AND ONLY TO FATHER GOD, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. Under no circumstances pray to the DEAD, or Semiramis (Mary), or to any object or statue.

Pray to love Father God more every day, and to obey Him with all your might, and to read the Bible daily, cleaning up your life.

 “But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.” Matt 6:7-8.

 With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God’s love for you. Use only a King James Bible, nearly all others have been corrupted already by disguised Luciferians. See: http://articles.faithwriters.com/reprint-article-details.php?article=40874

 “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace”. Numbers 6:24-26

SOME BITTER HISTORY

Rome grafted upon emerging Christianity a fatal IDOLATRY, grafted ASHTORETH-MARY WITH TAMMUZ (the very center of Rome’s previous Pagan religion) and tried to hide the Bible now for 1700 years, wherever Catholics achieved supreme power.

The names were changed by Emperor Constantin and the Pagan Roman Pontifex Maximus. Ashtoreth became Mary, Tammuz became Jesus. Some Biblical Text was abridged and added, but the Roman Pagan traditions continued to be followed. Take a look:

 https://elopatynsky.wixsite.com/-remnant-of-god/catholicism-hislop

(If clicking does not work, copy the address and paste it into your search engine)

The biggest problem Israel had was and is that of IDOLATRY. This is a deadly problem also for all mankind. Demons are fishermen, they fish for living people. What many don’t know, is that behind each IDOL is a DEMON who actually provides the fish-bait, provides favors (sex, crime, power, health, wealth) to the idolater. You can imagine what happens to the “fish” eventually.

Thus, turning to IDOLS is turning to SATANS own, a total betrayal of God. It is turning away FROM God to evil. God turns away from the idolater.

SMOKE OF THEIR TORMENT ASCENDING FOREVER AND EVER?

Our Lord God provided only one method of redemption. It is by means of a KINSMAN REDEEMER, someone absolutely innocent, capable and willing to take YOUR crimes upon himself, and suffer the penalty in your place.  Can you conceive or even imagine the pure, infinite greatness and goodness of our God?  Today, God Almighty pays for you, but only if you want to belong to Him.

No man ever could do it. Only God could, and God did. Today your sins are on YOU or they are upon the Lord Jesus. If you reject Jesus, you, yourself will certainly pay for your own sins.

 GOD ALONE IS OUR ONLY AND GREATEST TREASURE.

Now, having entered this captured world, man must take sides, must choose, to belong to a loving God or to an enemy of God and enemy of man. The choice would seem obvious, but it isn’t, when Satan keeps the people blind (evolution?), bribed and tempted with the pleasures of terrible sin.

SALVATION is available now only by Christ Jesus, the only one who paid for us. Nobody else could or would pay.

Not much time is left. Read again about Biblical Messianic Christianity. Now it is high time to stop fooling around with idolatry and various satanic versions of make-belief salvation. A man’s eternity must be everyone’s first and giant concern. False money is not much good. False salvation is infinitely worse.

What does God tell you?


John 3:16  (King James) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:3614:6 (King James)

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Acts 4:12

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

THERE IS NO NAME OF MARY GIVEN FOR SALVATION. That is given by Satan to assure idolatry, bribed with false emotions, with sin and favors from demons.

MARY is a cover name for SEMIRAMIS, a powerful demon, lying and dominating most pagan religions.

In my own early youth, I found myself with immense sexual desire and nothing to satisfy it. This grew to become a major problem and major suffering.  I was afraid to turn to God and, instead, I turned to “Mary” for help. The results were spectacular. All of a sudden, women all around me started throwing themselves at me. It was astonishing and lasted exactly three months.

I could not understand how someone “from God” could provide obvious fornication and adultery. But I never again returned to “Mary” to ask for help.

Take a look what a preceding generation had to say about the “Queen of Heaven”.

https://elopatynsky.wixsite.com/-remnant-of-god/catholicism-hislop

(if clicking does not work, copy this address and paste into your search engine)

The humanists blab that all religions are like spokes in a wheel, all leading to God, to the same hub or center. And they are right. They all lead to the god (small g) of this world, and his name is SATAN. Can you hear the Devil Laugh?

There are only two spiritual relationships. All the rest are false religions. Christianity is a direct and personal relationship to Christ Jesus. Salvation comes only by Christ Jesus, the only one who paid for your sins.  He made you, suffered for you and wants a wonderful future for you.

The only other relationship is a demon possession.

JESUS WILL SETTLE FOR NOTHING LESS THAN to be the Ruler of our LIFE. That actually is the definition of His Godhead. Invite Him now, or prepare to pay for your sins yourself.

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior and God’s, Word, the Bible, a light unto our path and life eternal for those who really seek God. There is no forgiveness of sin without the shedding of blood. So terrible is sin, within a reality of eternal justice. Every animal sacrifice of the Old Testament spoke of the seriousness of sin and of a Savior, who would one day pay for our sins. These sacrifices were a teaching tool, not a remedy.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

This is the only way to FATHER GOD. There is no other.

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard, and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please).

Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in https://elopatynsky.wixsite.com/-remnant-of-god , under “articles”, on upper bar. It’s made for you.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print