LORD, I WONDER
by Lewis E. Thomas

LORD, I WONDER

Lord, I wonder what it will be like in Heaven up above!
Where everyone will walk in "PERFECT LOVE"!
 
I wonder what you will look like on your "THRONE" with all your "GLORY" to behold!
I wonder what it will be like to walk hand in hand with you on Streets of Gold!
 
Lord, I wonder so much many think me to be strange and odd!
I wonder what it will be like to be face to face with my God!
 
I wonder how it will feel when I embrace the Lamb of God who died to save my soul!
Lord, I wonder how it will feel to live forever and to "NEVER" grow old!
 
I wonder how it will feel when I meet MOSES, ELIJAH, PETER, and PAUL!
Lord, I wonder how great it will be to meet the Heavenly Host and talk with them all!
 
I wonder how it will be to talk with Mary Magdalene about that day you set her free!
I wonder what I'll say when I meet Zacchaeus who you called down from that sycamore tree!
 
I wonder what that Great City, New Jerusalem will be like with its twelve foundations!
I wonder if I'll be able to stand or speak when I face you, "THE LORD OF ALL CREATION"!
 
I wonder what it will be like when I embrace Jesus my Savior who shed His blood to save my unworthy soul!
I wonder what it will be like when He "ROARS" and comes forth as the "MIGHTY LION OF JUDAH", "FEARLESS and BOLD"!
 
I wonder what it will be like to spend eternity with my "SAVIOR and MY KING of kings!
I wonder what it will be like to go up in the "RAPTURE" and leave behind all unholy things!
 
Lord, I wonder and I wonder how wonderful it will be in that Kingdom beyond the "BLUE"!
Where I'll join everyone there to spend all of "ETERNITY" worshipping and Praising you!
 
 
Lord, I wonder...
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
4/27/2022
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print