His Grace is Sufficient for You
by Fenny West

"David...selected five...stones." 1 Samuel 17:40 TM
Five is the number of grace, God's grace is sufficient for us. In weakness His grace is made perfect. It is not by might nor by power but by the Spirit of the living God. We cannot depend on our strength, people, friends, opinion polls or our logic. All these will fail us in the end.
Grace is: God's riches at Christ' expense. I want God's riches- nothing else. And He said He will supply ALL our needs, be it emotional, physical, mental, relational, financial, psychological and spiritual.
Israel was confronted by Goliath: macho, mean man-mountain, towering, intimidating, a formidable fighting machine. Everyone in Israel's camp cowered, shaking in their boots but David knew what His God could do and went to face Goliath by faith, using what he had and what he was used to. he refused Saul armour that weighed him down.
He saw Goliath through the eyes of God- an uncircumcised Philistine that defied the army of the living God. He knew he had a covenant with God, symbolised by the circumcision which protected him and his property and family from enemy attacked; he had proved God before in smaller matters when he disarmed the bear and the lion that swooped on him to make the sheep he looked after their lunch. He killed them in the name of the Lord. He did not see Goliath different. And so by faith and by grace he went, he saw goliath and he conquered him, cutting off his head and giving glory to God.

You too can conquer by the grace of God. God will grant you the grace if you ask for it, regardless of the Goliath you face. No mater how formidable, God is able to do exceeding abundant more than you can ask or think. You also have a covenant with God through Jesus Christ. In fact, this covenant is based on better promises. Alleluia! You're the redeemed of the Lord if Jesus is the captain of your salvation, the Author and Finisher of your faith. He redeemed you from the curse of the law and Abraham's blessing is yours. Oppression is far from you. No weapon fashioned against you will prosper, No, in all these though you are more than a conqueror. If God be for you, who can be against you? If God did not spare Jesus but delivered Him up for you, how shall He not with Him freely give you all things?

Arise and face your Goliath in Jesus' Name. Remember, 'the name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and are saved.'
Your Goliath will fall and it shall be a great fall that will turn the lights of your life on. Weeping may endure for the night but your joy is coming because your Goliath is coming down in Jesus Name .Go with what you have. Look to Jesus who had gone ahead of you to make ever crooked path straight. He will part your red sea for you to walk on dry ground. Refuse any intimidation of your enemy. God has not given you a spirit of fear but that of love power and sound mind. 'Whoever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that over comes the world, even your faith,' greater is he that is in you than He that is in the world. You're coming put with a great substance. You're coming back with a great testimony. Your test will birth a great blessing. Go in grace. Go with grace. If God is for you, no one can be against you?
FGW


Copy it rightly

www.inspiration4generations.com

[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print