In the Beginning
by Royce Logan

Why are our eyes at the front of our head instead of at the bottom of our feet? Why do we have two eyes instead of just one? Why do we have eyes? Oh, "natural selection". The organisms in our body have evolved into this magnificent creature we've become because of the intelligence of nature.

What? Nature has intelligence? If nature has intelligence then nature must also have consciousness. Why? Because consciousness is required to have a will and a will must have a desire and the desire must be to choose the more favorable traits of the organism over the lesser traits of the organism and then the organism must have the ability to sever itself from the lesser traits.

So, how can nature choose the more favorable traits of the organism unless it has the consciousness, the will and the desire to make that choice and then the ability to discard those lesser traits into the ash bin of its useless self?

Pretty crazy, huh? I agree.

There is no intelligence in nature, no consciousness, no will, no desire and certainly no abilities in nature to evolve into a better organism and then intervene into that evolution process to give a body of organisms something that is not even of its own realm: a consciousness. No, the only abilities in nature to evolve are those abilities set into motion by an intelligent designer who also has the ability to intervene into that process of evolution to unite the natural realm with a realm of awareness and of consciousness: the realm of our spiritual existence.

And you say, "Prove it!" And I say, "Prove me wrong!"

Where did the first slimy organism come from? Out of nothingness? Out of no thing? No matter, no energy, no light, no life, no nothing. Emptiness. But the very existence of nature is dependant upon the reality of itself: the truth that nature must contain substance, matter, even energy to exist, to be reality, and to be truth.

Nature can procreate itself, but it can not create itself. Big difference! We weren't evolved from some slimy mess under a rock. If you still think we were then you have to answer the question, "Where did the slimy mess come from?"

Where does thought come from? Can a creature consume certain elements of nature to create thought? Sure, food nourishes the body to provide the fuel to generate thought, but food, by itself can't create anything.

Having the ability to choose, having a will and a desire can only be manifested in a physical creature when a physical body has been combined with life; when the experience of nature has been integrated with a spiritual experience.

Nature alone is only substance and matter. Evolution requires something beyond what nature can offer. Evolution requires life.

Creation versus evolution. We're missing the point.

Creation is evolution.

Royce Logan. www.AgapeSolutions.org. Author of The Worship Principle and Worthy of Worship.  Founder and Director of Agape Solutions, Inc., a faith-based, 501(c)(3), non profit organization with a mission for teaching deep spiritual understandings from the Word of God.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print