AT THE JUDGMENT
by Lewis E. Thomas

 
AT THE JUDGMENT
 
The Bible says: It is appointed unto men once to die but after that "THE JUDGMENT" of GOD!
That "TRUTH" is the "LAST THING" on most people's minds on the godless path they trod.
 
The Bible says one day, God will "JUDGE US" for how we lived our life down on this Earth!
We should "PREPARE" for "THAT DAY" with all that we are worth!
 
Our soul will never die, but will live on forever in one of two places as the Bible clearly tells!
We choose by our own actions whether that place is going to be Heaven or Hell!
 
Most folks never open a Bible at all to learn about the "GREAT CREATOR" up above!
Most ignore Him all their life, never coming to know Him and his "AWESOME LOVE"
 
When Adam and Eve disobeyed God, that act brought spiritual death to the whole human race!
Embracing Jesus and The Cross is the only way we can receive God's "FORGIVENESS and GRACE"!
 
God placed the "SINS OF THE WORLD" on Jesus that day when He was "CRUCIFIED" for me and for you!
Jesus, "THE SON OF GOD" took our place on that "OLD RUGGED CROSS" so that we could be FORGIVEN, REDEEMED, and made NEW!
 
Many believe they are "GOOD ENOUGH" to get into Heaven based on nothing but their own "PERSONAL OPINIONS"!
Most have "NO CLUE", because they never study the Bible to learn about God, His Wrath and His "HEAVENLY DOMINION"!
 
We will all "SURELY" stand before God one day as the Bible has clearly said!
Will we be accounted worthy to enter Heaven or will we be cast into Hell to spend eternity with the "UNHOLY DEAD"?
 
Have you been washed in the blood of Christ to become a vessel totally "NEW"!
When you stand before God at the Judgment will He say:
 
 "WELL DONE", I see the blood of my Holy Son has completely covered you"!
 
 
At The Judgment...
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
7/15/2022
 
Revelation 20:11-15 KJV

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.



...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print