Quick Easy Delicious Healthy Summer Desserts
by Tonja Taylor

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.--James 1:5, KJV

Through the years, the LORD has helped me and my husband desire to eat healthier. This is wisdom, and He inspired us to ask Him to teach us to eat better. He has been faithful to do that!

I really like ice cream, and I used to buy a lot of it. Then I started feeling unwell, from eating so much "secular" (read: white, processed, bleached!) sugar, and milk with hormones and antibiotics and who-knows-what-else in it, and I started seeking alternatives.

The LORD is so faithful, and good!  

Here are a couple of excellent, tasty, and very healthy treats you can eat (and save money too, overall--especially by staying out of the doc's office!):

(1) organic yogurt with stevia and organic fruit. This is delicious, and very satisfying!

(2) frozen fruit, low-sugar organic protein powder, organic whole milk and/or organic half and half or heavy cream; stevia or honey to taste. Just blend and go!

The LORD makes things easy for us. All we have to do is ask--and listen. 

He loves us, and His plan for us is long, satisfying, healthy life, while enjoying sweet things!

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.--Psalm 34:8, KJV


Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print