WHEN ITS TIME TO GO
by Lewis E. Thomas

WHEN ITS TIME TO GO

When it's time to go and your life is "OVER", "FINISHED", and "DONE"!
Will you die as a "FAITHFUL CHRISTIAN, who serves the "FATHER and THE SON"?
 
When it's "TIME TO GO" will you be leaving this life with your "House In Order" and prepared to "FACE GOD"?
Are you "SAVED and "FORGIVEN" and ready to go on the current path you trod?
 
When it's "TIME TO GO" will you still be clinging to old grudges and unforgiveness?
When you die will you be leaving behind a lot of "UNFINISHED BUSINESS"?
 
When it's "TIME TO GO" will you still be bound with and wrapped up in the "CHAINS OF SIN"?
Or will you die as a "CHILD of GOD" who has been "SET FREE" and "BORN AGAIN"?
 
Are you preparing for that "LAST DAY" when it's "TIME TO GO" to that "REALM" beyond the "GRAVE"?
When you enter that "REALM of ETERNITY" will you enter it as "LOST or SAVED"?
 
Is this subject something that you keep trying to "FORGET" or totally "IGNORE"?
Do you believe that you will "LIVE FOREVER" and never have to step through Death's Door?
 
When it's "TIME TO GO" will you be found serving Jesus, THE MIGHTY KING of Kings?
Or will you turn your "FINAL PAGE" in life as one who still serves yourself, still doing your "OWN THING"?
 
When it's "TIME TO GO" will you be able to say:
"IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL!"
When you turn "LIFE'S FINAL PAGE" will you be found worthy to walk upon Heaven's Streets of Gold?
 
When you stand before God Almighty do you think that your "CASE" will go "WELL"!
When it's "TIME TO GO" will you be going up to "HEAVEN" or straight down into "HELL"?
 
There is an "OLD RUGGED CROSS" covered with the blood of Jesus Christ the Devine!
Run to it "RIGHT NOW" to find "FORGIVENESS" if you are unsaved, while you "STILL HAVE TIME"!
 
 
 
When it's time to go...
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
7/19/2022
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print