MONSTER IN THE HOUSE!
by Lewis E. Thomas

MONSTER IN THE HOUSE

One day my wife went to a Garage Sale at an old farm that was remote and far away!
She bought a "STRANGE OLD MIRROR" with a golden frame and brought it home that day!
 
She hung it in our bathroom on the wall above the sink, and one day I thought I heard that old mirror "SPEAK"!
I thought "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE" I must be losing my mind, and turning into some kind of weird crazy freak!
 
I was afraid to tell my wife and my children that the old mirror was speaking to me!
That it was saying that there was a "MONSTER" in the house that I could not see!
 
Then the old mirror began to whisper to me little clues to identify this "MONSTER" within my house!
The clues "WERE NOT" describing my children or my loving spouse!
 
As the days passed by my reflection in the mirror began to change into a hideous and ugly monster with a cruel "HEART OF STONE"!
Then I finally realized "WHO" that monster was within my home!
 
I had been abusing my wife and my children severely for many, many years!
And as the "TRUTH OF IT ALL" hit me full force I wept many, many tears!
 
I got down on my knees before my family and asked both them and God to please "FORGIVE ME"!
And I am a "BRAND NEW MAN" today because Jesus opened my eyes, saved my soul and "SET ME FREE"!
 
 
Monster in the house...
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
7/27/2022
 
 
This poem is dedicated to Jessica and Savannah in Jesus' name.
 
 
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print