ARE YOU MAKING A DIFFERENCE?
by Lewis E. Thomas

ARE YOU MAKING A DIFFERENCE?

 
Have you ever given "DEEP THOUGHT" to how your life will be summed up at "THE END."
Will God look at you as one of his "SERVANTS" or will he find you to be a "SLAVE TO SIN"?
 
When God looks at your life and what you have done from beginning to end...
Will He find that you made the world a better place by being a "CHRISTIAN SOLDIER" out there daily "BATTLING SIN"?
 
Are you making a "DIFFERENCE" in this world that would make God "PROUD"!
Or are you "OFFENDING God" by serving your own carnal lusts like the rest of the CROWD"?
 
Are you making a positive difference in your children as they follow your "LEAD"?
Would God approve of the way you have raised them, or would He be "DISPLEASED"?
 
Are you making a holy difference on your job as you go about your day?
If God asked your co-workers about you would they have "GOOD" or "BAD" things to say?
 
When your life is over, and completed, and has reached the "END OF ITS RUN"
Will God "SMILE ON YOU" and will He say unto you, "WELL DONE"?
 
Do you have a desire to make a difference and to "IMPROVE" the moral fabric of our Nation?
Will the "SUM OF YOUR LIFE" be that you had "NO TIME" for the "GOD of ALL CREATION"?
 
When your life is about to END will you be able to "FACE DEATH" with "NO FEAR"?
Will you leave a positive mark on this world, or will it be as though you were "NEVER HERE"?
 
 
Are you making a difference...?
 
 
 
Lewis E Thomas
7/31/2022
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print