WE MUST LIVE HOLY!
by Lewis E. Thomas

 

WE MUST LIVE HOLY!
 
Romans 12:1 says we must present our bodies a living sacrifice, holy and
acceptable unto God 24/7.
That is "THE ONLY WAY" we will ever get into that "KINGDOM called HEAVEN"!
 
To be a Living Sacrifice we must crucify or put to death the carnal desires of our "FLESH"!
God demands this because it's the only way we can please God and be at our "BEST"!
 
We must put to death hate, pride, immorality, jealousy, revenge, unforgiveness, and every other unholy "THING"!
We must turn 180° away from our old lifestyle if we want to "PLEASE" the "KING of Kings!"
 
We must "WORSHIP" God with our "LIFE" each and every day!
We must worship Him with our "ACTIONS" and with "EVERY" word that "WE SAY"!
 
We must walk as a "NEW CREATION" in Christ and we must "CRUCIFY" our love for the things of this world below!
We must live in such a way that others won't wonder if we are "Born Again", because "by" our behavior "THEY WILL KNOW"!
 
Our Churches today have many unholy "TARES" that are pretending to be "WHEAT"!
Unlike a "TARE" a "TRUE CHRISTIAN" will be "SERVING" God and not just "POCKET SHINING" a pew or a seat!
 
The Tares are disciples of Satan acting as though they are "SAVED and BORN AGAIN"!
God sees right through their facade and sees that they are "SERVING SIN"!
 
Many have embraced the evil OSAS doctrine thinking they can live like devils and "STILL" go to Heaven as well!
The "WORD OF GOD" says that if we do not "Crucify our Flesh" and walk in true
obedience to God we will "SURELY" go to "HELL"!
 
Please "HEED THIS RHYME" and repent if need be before you take your last and final "BREATH"!
Proverbs 14:12 says: There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death!
 
 
We must live holy...
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
8/7/2022
 
Ref:
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1 
 
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;.   1 Peter 1:15
 
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. 1 Peter 1:16
 
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.  1 John 2:4
 
Tare: The tares are children of the wicked one (those who follow the enticements of Satan). The enemy is the devil. See Matthew 13:24-30


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print