SATAN'S FAVORITE WEAPON
by Lewis E. Thomas

 
SATAN'S FAVORITE WEAPON!
 
One day long ago Satan called all his demons together for a meeting of the evil minds!
After much discussion they all came up with a plan they deemed to be the "PERFECT CRIME"!
 
The plan was simple and they "KNEW" it would be "ACCEPTED"and "EMBRACED"!
All they had to do was "TWIST" the "TRUTH" about God's "GRACE"!
 
So, they sent many "WOLVES" out around the world disguised as Holy Men!
These "WOLVES" were to convince the Church congregations that "GOD'S GRACE" was a "LICENSE" to "SIN"!
 
This evil doctrine caught on like a "WILDFIRE" and has spread all across mainland U.S.A.!
It is Satan's "FAVORITE WEAPON" against God's Church today!
 
It is often called unconditional eternal security or Once Saved Always Saved!
It has put multitudes in Hell, by deceiving them into believing that Grace allows us to live a lifestyle that's IMMORAL and DEPRAVED!
 
With OSAS there is no "NEED" to take up your Cross and to Crucify your flesh each and every day!
OSAS teaches that one can live and do as they "PLEASE" and still go to Heaven one day!
 
I've learned over the years that it is next to impossible to "TURN" those who embrace this evil doctrine "AROUND"!
You can't make a dent in their hard hearts even though you show them a host of scriptures that "SHUT" this evil doctrine "DOWN"!
 
Why are they that way you ask? The answer is pretty simple my friend!
They cling to this deadly doctrine because it promises them eternal life without having to "REPENT and TURN AWAY" from their old life style of "SIN"!
 
Satan's goal is not to "CLOSE" Church doors and to completely "SHUT THEM DOWN"!
He can destroy a "WHOLE" Nation by inserting OSAS into them which causes them to become powerless and biblically "UNSOUND"!
 
The roots of this Evil Doctrine can be traced all the way back to the beginning, with the fall of Adam and Eve!
Where ole "Satan" told them a lie, tricked them, and "CAUSED" them to be "DECEIVED"!
 
 
Satan's favorite weapon...
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
8/16/2022
 
Jude 4: AMP

For certain people have crept in unnoticed [just as if they were sneaking in by a side door]. They are ungodly persons whose condemnation was predicted long ago, for they distort the grace of our God into decadence and immoral freedom [viewing it as an opportunity to do whatever they want], and deny and disown our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ. 

Acts 20:29 NLT

29 I know that false teachers, like vicious wolves, will come in among you after I leave, not sparing the flock.

See:

2nd Peter 2: NLT: whole chapter on false teachers! You have been WARNED!
 
Also 2nd Tim 4:3, Titus 1:9
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print