THE DEADLIEST PLAGUE OF ALL
by Lewis E. Thomas

THE DEADLIEST PLAGUE OF ALL
 
These past two years we have endured the Covid 19 plague that killed people around the world in most every nation!
Yet "THE DEADLIEST PLAGUE OF ALL" began back with Adam and Eve in the early days of "CREATION"!
 
The "PLAGUE OF SIN" began when Adam and Eve yielded to the "LIES" of the "SERPENT" and fell from grace!
The Serpent said: Surely you shall not die if you "EAT" of the TREE that was "FORBIDDEN" in this "PLACE"!
 
The "PLAGUE OF SIN" was passed down through the descendants of Adam and Eve to us alive here today!
On that day of "DISOBEDIENCE" in the Garden of Eden, all of Creation began to slowly decay!
 
The "PLAGUE OF SIN" is in our "DNA" and in the blood within our veins!
It destroys our bodies and it creates much heartache, suffering, misery and "PAIN"!
 
The "PLAGUE OF SIN" blinds our minds to the Holy things of God and keeps us "ENSLAVED"!
Sin reaches deep into our heart and controls the "WAY" we live, think, and "BEHAVE"!
 
The "PLAGUE OF SIN" is much "DEADLIER" than "ANY OTHER" plague in "ANY" land!
It is the "ONLY PLAGUE" that can "DAMN" the "SOUL" of a woman or man!
 
Multitudes are totally "UNAWARE" that they are "INFECTED" with the plague of "SIN"
The "BLOOD OF JESUS" found at that Old Rugged Cross, is the "ONLY CURE" my friend!
 
If you haven't been to that Old Rugged Cross yet to become "BORN AGAIN"!
Do it as soon as possible, "TODAY", before you die while still "INFECTED with "SIN"!
 
If you think all of this is "NONSENSE", get yourself a "HOLY BIBLE" and "STUDY IT WELL"!
Because God says:  "ALL" who die "WITH" the plague of sin upon them "WILL" go to "HELL"!
 
The "PLAGUE OF SIN" has metastasized and is spreading like "WILDFIRE" in the U.S.A.!
The "LAST TRUMPET" is soon to "SOUND" and Jesus is going to split that eastern "SKY", and it "COULD BE TODAY"!
 
 
The deadliest plague of all...
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas 
8/31/2022
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print