Miracle of Revival
by PamFord Davis

Scenario scene: A middle aged man succumbs to heart disease and collapses in front of curious bystanders. First responders arrive on the scene; after resuscitation efforts, the man miraculously revives.

Our churches need the miracle of revival.

If only…

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV).”

God’s healing is possible.

“For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones (Isaiah 57:15 KJV).”

Are we contrite; submissive and ready to confess our sins?

Am I ready?

“The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise (Psalm 51:17 KJV).”

LORD, revive your church.

“Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee (Psalm 85:6 KJV)?”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print