He Saw the Light
by PamFord Davis

I wonder if Pin the Tail on the Donkey and Piñata are still popular children’s games. I do know that it’s hard to find what’s aimed at while wearing a blindfold.

Blindness is not a game; it’s reality for many.

“As Jesus passed by, He saw a man who had been blind from birth. And His disciples asked Him, ‘Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?’ Jesus answered, ‘It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him (John 9:1-3 NASB).”

God’s miraculous works …

Jesus is the Light of the world; He brought the blind man out of darkness.

“While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.’  When He had said this, He spit on the ground, and made mud from the saliva, and applied the mud to his eyes, and said to him, ‘Go, wash in the pool of Siloam’ (which is translated, Sent). So he left and washed, and came back seeing (John 9:5-7 NASB).”

Seeing, he saw the Light! He believed and worshiped the Son of Man.

Jesus asked, “Do you believe in the Son of Man?’ He answered by saying, ‘And who is He, Sir, that I may believe in Him?’ Jesus said to him, ‘You have both seen Him, and He is the one who is talking with you.’ And he said, ‘I believe, Lord.’ And he worshiped Him (John 9:35b-38 NASB).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print