Love And Loving (7)
by Olawale Ogunsola

Love can be described as a seed in another way. Loving is like sowing the seed. Surely, a seed that is sown wholeheartedly on a good ground will germinate, and grow until it becomes a great tree producing edible fruits and serving as a shelter for humanity and other living things.


What determines the "measure" of love to receive is the "measure" you sow. Sowing is reaping, the Scriptures confirms in Galatians 6:7 thus,

"Don’t be misled—you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant." Plant love to reap same. Many people complain and doubt if love still exists. They go about looking for love and a lover when they do not have love in them, not to talk of sharing it with others. You can't share what you do not have. This is the truth.


Love Begets Love.
Love is an effective weapon to win the heart of your enemies. If you sow love to the life of someone who hate you and he fails to reciprocate, it is not to your disadvantage but to his hurt.
Where love is shown but not reciprocated it is evil that is punishable by God. The Scriptures disclose in Proverbs 17
[13] "If you repay good with evil,
    evil will never leave your house."
Loving is good but failure to pay it back is evil. Can you see that to love your enemy is to set him on a battlefield against his Maker? Please, go ahead to show some love to your fellow men. Stay blessed and prepared for the imminent coming of the Lord.



The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print