Me And My Big Mouth - Mastering Self-fulfilling Prophecy
by Henrietta Elegunde

Whatever we believe in our heart and possess with our mouth, will eventually become ours. We are the prophets of our own lives. This is called self-fulfilling prophecy. We can manifest something by believing that it is going to happen. There are two ways we believe something will happen. We believe true faith (What we want), and through fear (What we don't want that we believe will happen).

If we say something long enough, it would eventually happen: Job 22:28 - "You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways". Both Faith and fear can result in self fulfilling prophecy. Both make us focus on issues. We always invite into our lives, whatever we focus on. Our focus creates our desire. We always think about what we focus on.

Our focus usually becomes our thoughts, while our thoughts become what we talk about. What we talk about usually become our actions. When we repeat our actions a few times it usually becomes our habits, whether good or bad. Habits can be developed by repeating something daily, for 21 days.

Self-fulfilling prophecy can be good or bad, depending on what we are predicting. There is great power in what we say. Words can make or break a person, let us use our words to manifest what we want, and not what we don't want: Proverbs 18:21 - "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit." Let us shape our life with words that will manifest into abundant living, and not words that would drag us down. Our mouth is connected to our heart, and whatever gets to our mouth, will eventually get to our heart. And whatever gets to our heart, will eventually come out of our mouth: Romans 10:8a - "But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart"

11 Points About Possessing Our Possession:


When we feel weak, we must confess strength. God is our strength, and he is never weak: Joel 3:10b - "Let the weak say, 'I am strong.
When we confess the word of God to our life struggles, we will become a stronger person. An example of such scriptures is: Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
When we are broke, we must remind ourselves, who our God is: Philippians 4:19 - "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
When we're not well, we must keep confessing the good health His Word promise us: Isaiah 53:5 - "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed."
We must learn to re-condition ourselves, with positive words and reject the negative confessions: Isaiah 50:4 - "The Lord GOD has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned."
We can use our mouth to create our victory: Mark 11:23 - "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says."
We have the same divine nature as God. He created everything with his Word. We can call things into existence like him: Romans 4:17 - "who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;"
Our words are alive. We must use our mouth to give life to only what we want, and not what we don't want: John 6:63b - "The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life."
We must avoid negative talking, even in jest, we must learn to speak only words that build us up: Matthew 15:18 "But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man."
Just because other people don't believe our dreams, doesn't mean they wouldn't come true. We must not quit, if what we are confessing take time to manifest. It will manifest: Proverbs 23:9 - "Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words.
God uses the waiting time to strengthen us, so that we are not overwhelmed, when we receive what we are asking for: Isaiah 40:31 "But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint."
Please leave a short comment by clicking the post a comment link, at the top right of this article. Your feedback means a lot to me. You can also email me as I am putting together an online community that will empower people. I will like you to become part of it, and become empowered and learn to control your feelings, instead of them controlling you.

Copyright Henrietta Elegunde. Please feel free to distribute free of charge, but always include my details (from the resource box) below.


Henrietta Elegunde is an Author, Life Coach, ordained minister and Motivational Speaker. She specializes in teaching how to cultivate spiritual, mental, physical and emotional growth, in order to achieve total wellbeing (being made whole) in your life. She is the author of the book "Hallowed Be Thy Name". For more information on how to book her for your next event, how her book can transform your life, or how to obtain free reading of part of the book; contact her by sending an email

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print