Keys To Supernatural Success
by Henrietta Elegunde

Worry means to be anxious, troubled, or uneasy. It is a strong feeling of anxiety that causes unhappiness. It also causes mental agitation or distress which disturbs our peace. Worry is not the will of God for us.

God is our provider, when we seek his kingdom first, he w Worry reveals a lack of total faith in God to provide for us. When we seek the kingdom with all our hearts, we will overcome worry. Worry is a habit that we can change. Worry is triggered by negative thoughts, words, beliefs and negative assumptions, which are usually not the truth. Worrying is unproductive and steals our focus from God. Worrying puts us in a weakened state of mind, and steals our joy and peace of mind.

18 Important Points About Overcoming Worry:


People tend to get stuck in worrying mode instead of finding a way out. We must ask ourselves if there is anything we could do to improve the situation. There is always something, we just need to find it.
We must watch out for, and dispute any negative and irrational thoughts, that will try and magnify any problem we may have. For example; "How do I know that it is definitely going to happen?", "What evidence do I have."
We must face our fears, by exposing ourselves to it, little by little. We must also talk ourselves out of fear, with positive confessions and affirmation. For examples " I am a winner", "I am able to learn to do this, I don't have to be scared of the unknown." and "There is nothing to fear." Avoidance usually magnifies our fears, and turns it into worry and phobias.
We must share our worry with someone we trust, especially the Holy Spirit who is our comforter. In him we have a helper that want to share our burden and comfort us when we are worried: John 14:16 - "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever," (ASV)
We overcome worry by surrendering to God, and not being ruled by life issues: Matthew 6:24 - "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."
Mammon is the god of temporal things, for example, food, clothing or our job. Focussing on these things more than God, turns them into our god. We cannot serve two masters at the same time; we have to make a choice.
We must not worry about food and clothes, our God will provide. Worrying steals our focus from Jesus who is our way to supernatural success: Matthew 6:25 - "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?"
The state of our mind is also more important than our clothing.
We must learn to live in the moment, and maximize our days. We must forget yesterday's garbage because it is unproductive. We can do this through power of forgiveness. When we forgive, we release our burden: Isaiah 43:18-19 - "Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert."
We are not to worry about tomorrow either: Matthew 6:34 - "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
We can only leave in the moment when we surrender to God: 1 Peter 5:7 - "casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."
Jesus wants to relieve us from our burden. He doesn't want us to dwell on it, by worrying: Matthew 11:28 - "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."
We are valuable to God's kingdom, and God will look after us: Matthew 6:26 - "Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?"
Worrying is unproductive and will not bring any solution: Matthew 6:27 - "Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?"
God is our provider, when we seek his kingdom first, he will prosper us. We must pray for our daily provision: Matthew 6:11 - "Give us this day our daily bread."
God knows our needs and worrying will not give it to us. When we ask with faith, we will receive: Luke 11:9 - "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
The answer to all our problems is to seek first his kingdom, and he will take care of our needs: Matthew 6:33 - "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
Worrying distorts our vision of reality. In order to mature spiritually, we must learn not to worry. Worry turns a mole hill into mountain. We must remind ourselves things that we worried about in the past, that never happened.
Please leave a short comment by clicking the post a comment link, at the top right of this article. Your feedback means a lot to me. You can also email me as I am putting together an online community that will empower people. I will like you to become part of it, and become empowered and learn to control your feelings, instead of them controlling you. Copyright Henrietta Elegunde. Please feel free to distribute free of charge, but always include my details (from the resource box) below.

Henrietta Elegunde is an Author, Life Coach, ordained minister and Motivational Speaker. She specializes in teaching how to cultivate spiritual, mental, physical and emotional growth, in order to achieve total wellbeing (being made whole) in your life. She is the author of the book "Hallowed Be Thy Name". For more information on how to book her for your next event, how her book can transform your life, or how to obtain free reading of part of the book; contact her by sending an email

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print