SLAVERY
by Lewis E. Thomas

SLAVERY
 
Slavery has been around for many thousands of years!
Slavery has caused untold suffering and many tears!
 
Slavery is not "UNIQUE" to AMERICA alone as some would have us to believe!
SLAVERY began in the "GARDEN OF EDEN", the moment Adam and Eve disobeyed God after Satan deceived!
 
As a result of their disobedience, "WE ALL" 
through them, became "SLAVES TO SIN"!
And the only way to become spiritually "FREE" is to embrace Jesus to become BORN AGAIN!
 
Billions around the world today are still bound by "SIN" and ole Satan's "UNSEEN CHAINS"!
Thats why we see worldwide chaos, wars, evil, suffering, and "PAIN"!
 
There are two types of SLAVES as the Bible so clearly tells!
There are "SLAVES" that "SERVE HEAVEN" and there are "SLAVES" that "SERVE HELL"!
 
We are all at present "ONE OF THE TWO"!
As says the God that "RULES" over all, from His MIGHTY THRONE far beyond the "BLUE"!
 
If you are not a TRUE CHRISTIAN who has been Born Again through Jesus and that old "RUGGED CROSS"!
God calls you a "SLAVE TO SIN" and God says if we die in sin we will be "ETERNALLY LOST"!
 
If we live our lives to please "OURSELVES" and our fleshly desires we are "SLAVES to SIN"!
If we live our lives to please "JESUS and GOD", that is the proof that we are "BORN AGAIN"!
 
Many attend Church, pay their tithes, do good deeds, and yet are not truly "BORN AGAIN"!
Many have a form of godliness but live in total "DISOBEDIENCE", as lost "SLAVES TO SIN"! 
 
Just what kind of slave are "YOU" today my friend?
Are you a "SLAVE TO GOD" or are you just another lost "DISOBEDIENT" "SLAVE TO SIN"? 
 
 
SLAVERY...
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
5/1/2023
 
 
SLAVERY: see Romans chapter 6:ALL
2 Peter 2:19, 1Cor 7:23
 
Romans 6:15-16
What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness.
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print