One Thing to Help Dry Hair
by Tonja Taylor

This is really short and simple today: If your hair has been dry lately, and you don't have time for a deep conditioning--especially a 30-minute home remedy, like raw egg plus mayo plus olive oil (which is great, if you have time, and don't mind wearing your hair in a plastic cap or in a towel for half an hour)--then wash with lukewarm water, using conditioner (not shampoo), and then use a different (or the same, if you must) conditioner afterwards.

You can also, of course, use a leave-in conditioner instead of one in the shower. 

During the summer, you don't want to weight down your hair with too much conditioner, but you don't want it to be dry. If you have fine hair like mine, that may be a challenge.

Hope this helps.  At the least, your hair will be refreshed and smell better! :)



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (300 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print