TO DREAM A DREAM
by Lewis E. Thomas

TO DREAM A DREAM

Sometimes I long to dream a dream where I never "WAKE UP"!
To dream that I am in Heaven with my Lord in that Kingdom that is uncorrupt!
 
To remain in that dream, safe and secure from all of LIFE'S heartaches, troubles and "PAIN"!
To stay in my dream where I'm "SAFE" from this "EVIL WORLD" that has become "TOTALLY INSANE"!
 
Free from those "STORMY TRIALS" sent to test my weary "SOUL"!
Free to walk with Jesus forever on Heaven's awesome "STREETS OF GOLD"!
 
Free from having to attend funerals for friends and loved ones as they pass away one by one!
Free to chat "FOREVER" and a day with JESUS, God's only Son!
 
I long to dream a dream where I never have to wake up again!
To remain in that Heavenly Realm where everyone is "SAVED" and "BORN AGAIN"!
 
To remain in my dream where there is no hate, lying, cheating, adultery, drunkenness, or any other "EVIL THING"!
To remain in my "DREAM WORLD" walking forever with the "KING of kings"!
 
To dream a dream that is so "AWESOME" that I would "NEVER" want to "WAKE UP AGAIN"!
To dream a dream where I'm walking with my Saviour forever in that Kingdom with no "SIN"!
 
Some may think my closing line to be strange and quite "ODD"!
 
I long for that day when my dream becomes "REALITY" when God's holy  angels take me up to Heaven to
spend "ETERNITY" with God!
 
 
To dream a dream...
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
8/1/2023
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print