Calloused, or Catalyst?
by Tonja Taylor

The truth is, as the Word of God says, "In all labor there is profit."

Often, it may seem like we are wasting our time and efforts. Sometimes we are in the permissive will of God, instead of the perfect will. However, He is such a gracious, loving Father, the Father of mercies, that He knows our hearts desire to please Him, and He can always work good out of our feeble efforts to bring Him glory and expand His Kingdom.

The bottom line is, the LORD appreciates our efforts to honor Him, and so instead of allowing ourselves to get calloused from disappointment and discouragement, we can ask the LORD to help us be catalysts for positive change for Him!

In Isaiah 49:23, Jesus says that those who hope in Him will not be disappointed.

He understands disappointment and the deepest pain. Only He can understand totally what you feel.

Call out to Him, and ask Him to comfort and counsel you, and to, as a famous minister stated once, "reappoint" you.  Read the Psalms, and you'll soon realize that every emotion one could feel is included in them, especially in the Psalms by King David, who penned over half of them.

The LORD is for you and with you and waiting to help you. Ask Him to heal your heart (Psalm 147:3) and redirect you; to refresh you and give you new life, and to fill you with His Holy Spirit.  He will, and you'll soon have vision for the next step. You can be confident that His plans for you are amazingly good (Jeremiah 29:11 and Ephesians 2:10 and 3:20), and that He is never surprised, but works all things together for your best and His glory (Genesis 50:20 and Romans 8:28).

Trust in Him, and He will help you become a catalyst for positive change in this world, which is, my friend, the reason we are on the planet!

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (300 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print