Smile - An Effective Communication Between Unbelievers and Christians
by Rik Charbonneaux

".. A happy heart makes the face cheerful,.." Proverbs 15:13 NIV

Most people can tell what is in your heart by your smile or your frown, so just smile, and they will smile too. A certain level of trust and honesty with a smile, especially if you are trying to convey a thought to them, perhaps even in sharing the Gospel with a non-Christian. Try it! (ScienceDirect.com)


"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day." Quoted in P.S. I Love You."


Since it only takes one more muscle to smile (12) than it does to frown (11) (University of Chicago Medical Center, ) just smile. And if you need more encouragement to so, people who are usually seen smiling are usually more successful with regard to health, personal relationships, and in their jobs. (Loyalty Leader.com)


In the work place, smiling can help other workers to feel less pressured and to relieve some of their stress, which ultimately even helps productivity. People who smile are often leaders. (Loyalty Leader.com)


“Smile. It increases your face value." Anonimous


You will even momentarily look younger, healthier, more dynamic and memorable if you just smile.


"When you're smiling, when your smiling, the whole world smiles with you." Louis Armstrong


And let us not forget the most famous smile in history: the smile of the Mona Lisa. (Leonardo Da Vince (1503-1506).


Just smile, especially when you share the Gospel.  :)



Rik Charbonneaux is a retired NE Iowan who loves all of God's Word and all of His creatures.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print