A Tiny Box
by Trish Thompson

This morning a tiny box was placed into my hand; I didn't know what was inside, but it didn't look so grand.

I looked closely at the box, it was blue with silver overlay, it was quite pretty sitting there, a little treasure in its own way.

I carefully opened up the lid to see what this tiny thing could hold and thousands of blessings gently floated out like slow-motion fireworks, colorful and bold.

They sparkled in the air around their beauty a sight to see, and each one melted deep in my heart, when it was needed, there it would be.

There was joy so exuberant, a shining blue, and peace, glowing bits of white,
hope was green, twinkling here and there, it was a beautiful sight!

During each day when my spirits get low, and I don't know quite what to do,
these little gifts remind me again, of the things I know are true.

I have joy because of your love, my peace is always there, for the hope we both have is in Jesus, is with us everywhere.

You are my gift sent from above, God made all my dreams come true, for you brought to me that wondrous little box, they're all part of loving you!

Trish Thompson

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print