"Forrest Gump" starring Tom Hanks - Pure Freedom
by

Regular people are bogged down with spiritual impurities. Even the smartest, most resourceful, most diligent people in the world can't avoid the hindering effects of sin. But an innocent person is the freest sort of person. The movie Forrest Gump demonstrates the unrestrained quality of life that only a pure-hearted person can live.

Purity notices injustice and acts quickly. Gump noticed a man striking his friend, Jenny. Within seconds Gump was all over that man. Everyone in the room knew he was right despite all the racial tensions that clogged their minds.

Purity loves others extravagantly. Gump didn't hesitate to run out to Jenny in front of all those people at the peace rally. In this way, his speech went unheard, but his actions spoke more powerfully than words. Gump loved his fellow soldiers with such an unconditional love that he went back in the jungle under bullets and bombs to save a half dozen of them. His love for his friend, Bubba, inspired him to go back in into the jungle in the first place.

Purity is dedicated. Gump didn't just run; he ran faster than anyone else in college football. He didn't just play ping pong; he won the world championship of ping pong. He didn't just take a jog; he ran longer and further than anyone had ever heard of. He didn't just clean and reassemble his gun faster than his friends; he did so faster than anyone in the company's history.

Purity is unselfish. Gump risked his life for his friends. He stood up for Jenny. He watched out for Captain Dan. He gave half the value of his shrimping business Bubba's family to honor their agreement.

Purity is honest. Gump amazed people with his unassuming honesty. He captivated passersby with his straightforward storytelling. Whenever he spoke, it tended to be purposeful and to the point. He told it like it is so well that he coined one of the most famous two-worded sentences ever, "S--- happens."

by Patrick Roberts. Find similar reviews at www.KoGmedia.com. Also checkout www.BooksByPatrick.com

Patrick is an average Christ-seeker.  His goal is to turn people to Jesus Christ.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print