Beware! How non KJV bibles support New Age Christianity
by

By Bode Ayodele
The world is fast becoming something else right under our eyes. So many things are happening that one finds very difficult to comprehend. The devil is becoming more sinister in his approach and the unsuspecting are fast becoming victims- unfortunately, the deceived, to a large extent, includes born again Christians.

A lot these things are fast creeping into the land our homes and even the church without us being aware of it!

Brethren, this is not about whether one version of the bible is easier to understand or not. It is about the fact that beliefs you will NEVER subscribe to as a born-again Christian - false religious beliefs have been deceptively incorporated into a majority of todays bibles. Please read through carefully before you scoff at the thought.

Before we delve into the topic let us trace the origin of New Age beliefs and false religion.

New Age Christianity

New Age Christianity is false satanic beliefs repackaged as Christianity. It is religion packaged by the devil for man. General beliefs that New Agers have in common include:
1)All is one , all reality is part of the whole
2) Everything is God and God is everything
3) Man is God or a part of God.
4) Man never dies but continues to live through reincarnation.
5) Man recreates his own reality and or values through transformed consciousness or altered states.

If we look through the bible one can actually trace the origin to all forms of false religion to the tower of Babel :

Genesis 11:3-9
(3) And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
(4) And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
(5) And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
(6) And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
(7) Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
(8) So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
(9) Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Certain phrases require careful analysis:

Let us build a city.
This was actually the second attempt of man to build a city without the input of God. The first city built by man mentioned in the bible was built by Cain. This was after he was chased from the presence of God. Prior to then the only inhabitant of man was the Garden of Eden prepared by God himself.

Yet again in Babel we see man trying to exclude God from his plans.

and a tower whose top may reach unto heaven

The city was to contain a tower. What was the objective of this tower? Archaeologists have discovered that ancient Babylonians built what were called Ziggurats. These were tall winding structures that reached up into the sky in the tower of Babel like fashion. A closer look revealed that Zodiac signs were inscribed within these buildings, with a shrine at the top.

Even primitive men realised they could not reach up to heaven. Rather, the tower of Babel was to serve as a shrine where they could worship the host of heaven; The stars, Moon and Sun etc.

Man, without the help of God, wanted to build a city and a tower where they could worship the ordinances of the sky. No wonder they did not ask for Gods input. Furthermore the bible states:

and let us make us a name,


Here, man tried to make a name for himself. Trying to attain to fame and wealth without Gods input.

lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth

Who is the common enemy that man seems to be unifying against? God of course. Is there not a similarity in this statement to that of the Charter of the United Nations - promoting unity and world peace- without promoting the need to recognise God?

Back to the Babel story. Here we see Nimrod, the founder of Babel and Babylon promoting astrology (observing and consulting of ordinances) and the unity of man without emphasising the need to depend on God. This is the origin of false religion. All false religions today are an off spring of this act and that is why virtually every other religion, outside Christianity, sees man as the focal point and/or incorporates the worship of heavenly bodies.

Why then do we have so many religions if they are all (aside Christianity) the same thing? It is like a company that manufactures competing products with the purpose of dominating the market. If you dont like product A you will switch to product B or C, failing to realise it is the same company that produced them. This way the company cannot lose.

Today Satan uses the same strategy. In this case the product is religion.

Zodiac and Astrology
The Zodiac is an imaginary belt-shaped region in the heavens. Astrology is the study of the positioning of the Sun moon and heavenly bodies (stars) for the purpose of divination. The imaginary belt is divided into 12 constellations (or groups). In Astrology a person is assigned a star based upon ones date of birth. It is believed that those born under different stars (periods of the years) will exhibit different traits and characteristics.

Astrologists and proponents of New Age beliefs further believe that there are 12 successive 2000-2150 year periods each which correspond with one of the 12 zodiac signs. In the same manner in which individuals born at different times of the year are thought to be influenced by different zodiac signs, astrologers believe the different historical periods of 2000- 2015 years are influenced by different zodiac signs. If for instance the earth has been in existence for around six thousand years, to them, the earth has gone through three Zodiac periods ( or ages) corresponding with three different Zodiac signs. It is presently believed that earth is going through a period under the zodiac sign Pisces (the Age of Pisces) and is at the verge of moving into the Age of Aquarius.

The Age of Aquarius
Some astrologists claim that the Age of Aquarius has already started while others feel it is still many years away. A popular date for the start of the Age of Aquarius was the year 2000.This false religion claims the Age of Pisces coincides with the ministry of Jesus. Remember each Zodiac star has its sign. The sign of Pisces is a man carrying a pitcher. While preparing for the Lords Supper Jesus told the disciples that they shall see a man carrying a pitcher of water. Subscribers to these beliefs state Jesus was heralding the age of Pisces:

Mark 14:13
(13) And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him.

Since their belief is that the world is moving (or has moved) into the Age of Aquarius rather than refer to it by it original name proponents of this belief refer to the next Age of Aquarius for short as the New Age.

It was from this point that the New Age term emerged.

The Age of Pisces is said to be a period of blind faith where man will believe without questioning, The age of Aquarius or New Age however, is believed to usher in a period of enlightenment and understanding backed by empirical evidence.

One of such New Age proponents writing on the Age of Aquarius states:

The Aquarian Age will bring with it an era of universal brotherhood, in preparation for which we see the barriers of race prejudice being broken all around us.

Such beliefs form the bed rock of the New Age movement.

Based on astrology New Agers do not believe that the world will come to an end but that it will only move from one age to another age.

Other New Age beliefs includes that the Holy sprit is not a person, but rather a mere force, like light or electricity.

As revealed earlier they also claim that man is God and God is man. That they are all one and the same.

These beliefs are all contrary to the bible- but as we shall point out, it really depends on what version of the bible you are referring to.

NEW AGE BIBLES

New Age beliefs as stated have craftily been inserted into virtually every other version of the bible except Authorised King James (KJV). Let us look at a few verses that reflect such beliefs:

Matthew 28:20

King James Version
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Revised Standard Version
Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age."

New International Version
And teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

New King James Version
"Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

Amplified Bible
Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the [very] close and consummation of the age. Amen (so let it be).


You will notice that all of the translations quoted except KJV) use the phrase end of the Age. What do they mean by end of the age. That the world will move from one age to another age- world without end.


Let us look at another example of how these other versions reflect New Age beliefs in Ephesians 5:9.

Ephesians 5:9

King James Version
For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth

New American Standard Bible
for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth)

GOD'S WORD Translation
Light produces everything that is good, that has God's approval, and that is true.

American Standard Version
for the fruit of the light is in all goodness and righteousness and truth

Bible in Basic English
Because the fruit of the light is in all righteousness and in everything which is good and true

Douay-Rheims Bible
For the fruit of the light is in all goodness, and justice, and truth;

Darby Bible Translation
for the fruit of the light is in all goodness and righteousness and truth,

English Revised Version
for the fruit of the light is in all goodness and righteousness and truth,

Weymouth New Testament
Live and act as sons of Light--for the effect of the Light is seen in every kind of goodness, uprightness and truth--

Once again, notice how all of the other translations substitute Holy Spirit with the word light. This reduces him to a mere force, denying His personality.

For yet another proof of this satanic conspiracy by the authors of such bible versions let us compare 1 John 5:7-8.

1 John 5:7-8

King James Version
(7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
(8) And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

New American Standard Bible
7) For there are three that testify:
8) the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

GOD'S WORD Translation
7) There are three witnesses:
8) the Spirit, the water, and the blood. These three witnesses agree.

American Standard Version
7) And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth.
8) For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one.

Bible in Basic English
7) And the Spirit is the witness, because the Spirit is true.
8) There are three witnesses, the Spirit, the water, and the blood: and all three are in agreement.

Darby Bible Translation
7) For they that bear witness are three:
8) the Spirit, and the water, and the blood; and the three agree in one.

English Revised Version
7) And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is the truth.
8) For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one.

Weymouth New Testament
7) For there are three that give testimony-- the Spirit, the water, and the blood;
8) and there is complete agreement between these three.

World English Bible
7) For there are three who testify :
8) the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and the three agree as one


The New Age proponents do not talk about or believe in heaven. They do not even believe in the God of heaven since they claim God is man and man is God. Notice how all of the other version referred to omit entirely the words Heaven The Father the Word ( being Jesus) and the Holy Ghost. They all entirely distort or omit the essence of this seventh verse so that it will not reflect the relationship between God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost and the fact that they dwell and bear witness in heaven! They make it seem that verse seven is referring to verse eight. But the King James makes the distinction very clear!

Next, let us look at Revelations 15:3. The King version James refers to Jesus as the King of Saints.

Revelation 15:3
(3) And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

As born-again Christians we understand saints to refer to those who are washed in the blood of the lamb. New Agers feel that Jesus was just an example of a person who lived a good life for the rest of us to follow. They claim we can all attain Christhood if we live right. Thus the word Saint or Jesus being the King of Saints is not a part of their belief. The appropriation of the blood of Jesus to the sins of man does not play a role in their thinking. Let us look at how the other bible versions treat this verse:


New American Standard Bible
And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, "Great and marvelous are Your works, O Lord God, the Almighty; Righteous and true are Your ways, King of the nations!

GOD'S WORD Translation
and singing the song of God's servant Moses and the song of the lamb. They sang, "The things you do are spectacular and amazing, Lord God Almighty. The way you do them is fair and true, King of the Nations.

American Standard Version
And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, O Lord God, the Almighty; righteous and true are thy ways, thou King of the ages.

Bible in Basic English
And they give the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and full of wonder are your works, O Lord God, Ruler of all; true and full of righteousness are your ways, eternal King.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And singing the canticle of Moses, the servant of God, and the canticle of the Lamb, saying: Great and wonderful are thy works, O Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, O King of ages.

Darby Bible Translation
And they sing the song of Moses bondman of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and wonderful are thy works, Lord God Almighty; righteous and true are thy ways, O King of nations.

English Revised Version
And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are thy works, O Lord God, the Almighty; righteous and true are thy ways, thou King of the ages.

Weymouth New Testament
And they were singing the song of Moses, God's servant, and the song of the Lamb. Their words were, "Great and wonderful are Thy works, O Lord God, the Ruler of all. Righteous and true are Thy ways, O King of the nations.

World English Bible
They sang the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, "Great and marvelous are your works, Lord God, the Almighty! Righteous and true are your ways, you King of the nations.


They all refer to Jesus as the king of Nations or the King of Ages or even omit refering to what he is the king of -but none of them refer to him as the King of saints. Do any of these alternate phrases mean the same thing as King of saints? Once again we see the meaning conveyed by the King James being distorted by the other translations. Again, note of that funny word Ages.

The plans of Satan for the earth is gradually gathering momentum. All of these New Age beliefs are designed to usher in the Anti-Christ who will be a world leader, with a one world religion that all men will be adopt. This is why these bibles are being streamlined to reflect similar beliefs. Notice how we are being told that King James is obsolete! And how people in the world are preaching oneness and unity of religion. In the future they will use these bible version to back up their claims among other that:

That the world will never come to an end but only move from one age to another.
That the Holy Ghost is not a person but just a force or mere light.
That there is nothing such as saints washed by the blood of the lamb but that rather we can all live and attain to the Christ by living a good life.

Finally let us look at one other funny distortion in these New Age bibles.

Open up your bible to Isaiah 10:27. If you have King James is reads:

King James Version
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

However, if you are reading another translation you will most likely be shocked at what you may find. There are cases where anointing is substituted with anointing oil or fatness which indeed take away the true meaning of this verse of the scripture. Let us look at a few examples:

New King James Version
It shall come to pass in that day That his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, And his yoke from your neck, And the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil.-

American Standard Version
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall depart from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed by reason of fatness.-

Bible in basic English
And in that day the weight which he put on your back will be taken away, and his yoke broken from off your neck. - (notice here that anointing is not even mentioned!)

Contemporary English Version
Then they will no longer rule your nation. All will go well for you, and your burden will be lifted.

Douay Rheims Bible
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall putrefy at the presence of the oil.

English Standard Version
And in that day his burden will depart from your shoulder, and his yoke from your neck; and the yoke will be broken because of the fat."

Gods Word
At that time their burden will be removed from your shoulders. Their yoke will be removed from your neck. The yoke will be torn away because you have grown fat.

Jewish Publication Society Bible
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall depart from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed by reason of fatness.
Youngs Literal Translation
And it hath come to pass, in that day, Turned is his burden from off thy shoulder, And his yoke from off thy neck, And destroyed hath been the yoke, because of prosperity.

The translation that baffles most is that of the New King James Version.
It states the burden shall be broken because of the anointing oil. Does this mean without the presence of anointing oil a burden cannot be broken or that it is the oil, not the Holy Ghost that is doing the work?

We all know that it is the Holy Spirit that destroys yokes and that the anointing oil is just to signify his flowing into a persons life. We equally know that the Holy Ghost is synonymous with anointing. But this translation seems to teach us otherwise.

Brethren will they be able to use the bible you read and carry to prove such fallacies? Think about it before you decide on which bible to use.




Remember Hell is real Heaven is real. (Matthew 11:23) Jesus is the way, truth and life. No man cometh to God except through Him. (John 14:6) Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: (Hebrews 12:14)

Pastor, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Angel Branch (MFM Angel) 
Unit 2/3 Packington Sq, Packington St, Off Essex Road,  N1 7PS, Angel , Islington, London , UK. 
 Tel: 07913586145 
  e-mail: [email protected]
Copyright: Flaming Fire Publications All rights reserved

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print