Write Queen Writes about Love
by Freda Douglas



It has been said that love makes the world goes round. I personally don't think there is enough love in this world to even move the world off its axis, let alone make it go round. Oh, there is lots of love love of money, love of prestige, love of excitement, but what about love of your fellow man, love of your spouse, love of your children?

Let's look at what the Bible tells us about love in Chapter 13 in the book of Corinthians.

If I could speak in any language in heaven and on earth but didn't love others, I would only be making meaningless noise like a loud gong or clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy and if I knew all the
mysteries of the future and knew everything about everything, but didn't love others, what good would I be? And if I had the gift of faith so that I could speak to a mountain and make it move, without love I would be no good to anybody. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it, but if I didn't love others, I would be of no value whatsoever.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not boastful or jealous, or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about
injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up,never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

It's like this: When I was a child I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child does. But when I grew up I put away childish things. Now we think imperfectly as in a poor mirror, but we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God knows me now.

There are three things that will endure faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love. +-(NLT)

You are not speaking with love if you let a wrong go unpunished nor are you speaking with love if you yell at your spouse or your child. You are not speaking with love if you gossip because always somebody may be hurt. You are not speaking with love when you tell a falsehood.

I am not holding myself up as an authority of love. I had two good marriages but that alone doesn't make me an expert on anything. You just have to read the newspaper or watch television to know the devil is trying to take the world over, and we must not allow him to do this.

As we enter the new year 2008 let us make the resolution to love your neighbor as yourself and do unto others as we would have others do unto you.

Remember, God loves you and so do I.




Freda Douglas is a published author. Her first book "Cherish the Past", still available on Amazon.com, was published in 2004. Her second book "Winds of Change" 
is now available at your local book store   by using this ISBN # 978-1-60145-367-9    

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print