There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus
by

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit". Romans 8 v 1

As I wrote this scripture down on a short piece of paper and put it into my breast pocket, I then proceeded to take my dog out for a walk.

I never knew just how powerful the Word of God is until recently. The hours spent just reading and meditating on His Word is having a profound effect on my life, my faith and my relationship with Jesus. I'm not saying it's perfect there are glitches every day.

Take this morning for example, my computer went on the blink and after waiting for quite sometime to get back on line I just couldn't believe it. As I saw the technical details come up on screen I knew being the week-end that it would be impossible to sort it out.

Resigned to yet another bout offline I trudged up to the doctors to pick up my prescription only to find that after the ticking off from the receptionist for leaving it too late, they hadn't been done anyway. The next disappointment was bound to come. My usual greeting to the Lord can sometimes be 'well Lord' when I am in this mood. The usual despair did not come this time. It didn't seem like the end of the world. The usual barrage of words from the enemy 'well you shouldn't be doing that anyhow' amongst many others kept on poking their noses in but were relatively silenced.

So I enjoyed my walk with the dog and resigned to taking a different path, not to say I wasn't disappointed. I came home, fed the dog and thought I will just check to see if my computer was working. As I opened my laptop lid and clicked on the button to start the internet everything was as it should be! I couldn't believe it! It was working! God is so good!

In my heart the burst of praise was just there! It was wonderful!
God knows our lives, our weaknesses. He knows when to encourage us and when to humble us. Sometimes there are times when we need to brought into check and always for our own good but there are other times when He knows that encouragement to build us up for Him is essential for our growth. I really feel that this is the time.

I have had so many setbacks over the last 20 years I had almost resigned myself to yet another one. But you see God wants to change our lives He doesn't want to destroy us like the enemy does.

When I look back over God's goodness to me even when I stopped praying because I thought more bad would happen God was with me every step of the may. What an awesome God is that! He doesn't want to harm us! He wants the best for us.

Being adopted into His family is the best thing that has happened to me but it has taken time for God's words to sink in and to believe . The truth of His word is starting to take seed but this is not of my own doing but purely because they are Gods words and not mine. They are powerful and do what God says they will do.

So as I work and speak out about that there is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus I know that the more I let the truth of these words sink into my mind, soul and body God will do everything in me as I let Him.

I want the life He has to offer. I tried it my way in my own strength and it wrought death to me, literally.

But just as Lazarus had to wait for the Glory of God so I have had to wait for His timing.

Oh it profit no man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. My soul is for Jesus 100%. I am an all or nothing person. I totally believe and am convinced that there is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus. Walking in the flesh leads to death and hell. Walking into Life in Jesus leads to paradise and to the Father forever.

God bless






copyright to jacqui julyan 
@[email protected].

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print