Do you really want to know the Truth?
by

"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be". Matthew 24 v 21

Standing watch, waiting, observing the sign of the times. Many people discuss all the different changes of weather today. The issue being 'Global warming', ways to save the world. Panic measures all around but in the bible Jesus himself tells us exactly what is going to happen to earth. It is all there black and white!

The question is do you want to hear the truth?

How often do you say when people ask how you are you say 'Oh I'm fine'. In fact it is the exact opposite of how you sometimes really feel. How many really want to know the truth even on such small matters. If they do not want to know on this level how much more so the real truth of the future of this planet earth.

"Behold, I have told you before" Matthew 24 v 25

If you do not want to hear the truth then Jesus is not for you! Christianity is not for you! But as with the warning labels on dangerous substances tell of what might happen if you don't do something, so is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Yes Jesus Christ died for your and this was such a demonstration of how much He did love you. He hung for 6 hours bleeding, dying and in excruitiating pain. The sacrifice was great but so great His love for mankind Christ went through all the way until the end

But you see Jesus is also about not just love but Truth.

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be".. Matthew 24 v 27

Jesus is coming back make no mistake about it. His Word is Truth and if Jesus says it I believe it!: Perhaps you think I'm a bit off the wall or hard or even crazy but the reason I am writing this is to plead with you to believe what Jesus says. The end is coming and unless you give your life over to Jesus then the alternative is as the bible says. Total separation from God for all eternity. It is love that is driving me to write this plea. Love for you and your family. Do you not warn your children if they get too close to the fire! This is exactly the same principle except the fire in hell will burn eternally.

Anything that is not of the Spirit will be burned up. A man must be born again by Gods Spirit so the gift of the Holy Spirit can be imparted to you to live your life for Christ. It is a gift as is faith. Ask and it will be given to you. Seek and you will find, Knock and the door will be opened unto you.

God will not give you a stone but a heart of flesh, a new life. Seek first His Kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.

copyright to jacqui julyan 
@[email protected].

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print