The church is weak... Prophecy
by

"And said , I beseech thee, O Lord God of heaven, the great and terrible God, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love him and observe his commandments"Nehemiah 1 v 5

The church is weak and there is no fear of the Lord, these words imprinted on my heart this evening. As I read the beginning of Nehemiah I realised that the Lord was trying to tell me something. As Jerusalem was in rubbles so is the church. Truth has been eradicated from the church apart from a small remnant that the Lord knows of. The church has become comfortable and fat and the wounded sheep have no shepherd or justice. God hears their cries and He himself is going out on the pastures day and night to heal their wounds and hearts.

Gods Truth the double edged sword is about the sweep the nations. There is to be much turmoil in the coming years and the axe is at the root of the tree. Persecution will descend upon comfortable nations who have forsake their first love of Jesus. The choice is either life or death both spiritually and for some physical.

Nehemiah used the word 'terrible' and rightly so. He is the God of heaven and earth and ultimately He is in control. His promises are sure for those who keep his commandments and they are sheltered in the High Tabernacle.

As I write I must speak what the Lord lays on my heart it is my calling and my fear of the Lord is greater now than the fear of man.

It is also with a heart of love too because I know that Gods Word is true and what is happening around me is distressing me much despite the peace that Jesus gives me.

As I leaned on Gods Word tonight the promise that God will build His church will come to pass but not before persecution.

Moses the great leader was denied access to the promise land because of his disobedience and again I sensed the Lord is going to raise new Joshuas in this new generation will will lead Gods people.

Something new is about to happen and a change of circumstances will occur for many but do not be afraid for God is with us.

"And the Lord said unto Joshua, this day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee". Joshua 3 v 7

God is about to remove many enemies, people who are opposed to the Gospel of Christ.

Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves my people. Speak the Truth in love and watch the Lord move in a mighty way.

copyright to jacqui julyan 
@[email protected].

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print