ALLOW MY GOD
by Praveen Kumar

Beloved's Ministries Mail
HOME PROJECTS SPONSORSHIP CONTACT
My Beloved Friend in Christ Jesus Name:
PRAISE THE LORD

"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people." Galatians 6:10.

COMMITTED TO BRINGING THE HOPE

Welcome to the 2008-2009 Gifts of Love catalogue, giving you the opportunity to bring hope and aid to suffering Christians in practical ways and helping for the needy like orphans, destitute, different needy children's ,widows, widowers and old-aged people. And we involve you to join with us in this commitment by prayer, giving and sponsorship.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST TO START THE PROJECT WORKS:


Kindly give your pray fully attention to start the project works of the Beloved's Ministries on before April 1, 2008 in His name and for His glory.

As we are all known that this Beloved's Ministries has been giving many free sources and helping to the needy children's and people like orphans, destitute, and widows, old-aged for many years in HIS name as He sustains us freely.

Mainly we are giving free education to all the needy children's including all facilities and running Children's home and spreading HIS Gospel words, love and all to save the lost even in many ups & downs though our aim is to be stand for the needy and give full hope to the hopeless.

All of our Beloved's Ministries works has been doing and running in small rental home which has four separate rooms since beginning of this ministries and we are using one room for both church and school purposes, 2nd room for the purpose of children's home, 3rd room for kitchen room purpose and 4th room for office-room purpose and those rooms are not fitting exactly to our daily use so that we need enough separate rooms and own places for Beloved's Ministries.

We are asking and praying to the Lord to buy two small lands for the purpose of Beloved's Ministries projects and for cultivating purposes.

We don't have enough time and financial sources to start those projects which will be useful to all kinds of needy children's and people so that kindly pray and support as Lord directs you for buying the lands in the name of Beloved's Ministries. Pray that Lord will bless us financially so that we will buy the lands and construct the separate rooms for school, hostel, children's home, widow's home, church and other rooms for office and open public Christian meetings purposes.


Our big aims are to give the free education to at least 100 poor children's including all facilities as well feed the 100 needy children's and feed at least 50 widows and old aged people from June 1st, 2008 onwards........

We hope and pray that Christ Jesus will use you to buy the lands and construct the separate rooms for the Beloved's Ministries purpose. Amen.

May God Bless You..Amen.
Yours in HIS name & Service:

Evangelist J.Praveen Kumar.
Chairman & Founder.
Beloved's Ministries
Visit our website at: http://www.belovedsministries.com


COME WITH A WILL TO SUPPORT FOR ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS BY PRAYER, GIVING AND SPONSORSHIP.

1) Changing the lives through Beloved's School.
(Investing in Children.)

2) Beloved's Children Home.
(A place for the orphans, destitute and different needy children's)

3) Sustaining Christian Families.
(Feeding the Hungry & Re-building broken Lives.)

4) Leadership Training to help the Church Stand Firm.
(Strengthening the Church)

5) Buildings for the Body.
(Meeting Places)

6) Nourished by the word of God.
(Christian Literature).

Urgent needs for Beloved's Ministries Projects:

1) Own lands for the purpose of children's home, school rooms, bible college rooms, church and meeting places for open Christian public meetings.

2) Own land for cultivating purpose and this will be useful to get the different vegetables and rice for feeding the children's and all kinds of needy people.

3) We need the financial support for buying the own lands for above said purpose in the name of Beloved's Ministries and also for constructing the different rooms for the purpose of Children's Home, School Class Rooms, Bible College Class Rooms, Church hall and office rooms..

For more details please visit our website at http://www.belovedsministries.com

Yours in HIS Service:
BELOVED'S MINISTRIES
Evangelist J.Praveen Kumar.
E-Mail: [email protected]

For More details pleas visit our website at http://www.belovedsministries.com
May God Bless you..amen.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print