Authentic Bible Faith Part Five
by Mark Stidham

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, the just shall live by faith. (Gal 3:11)

Living by faith should be a way of life for the Christian. The above verse is a fact, but it is a prophecy as well. A time will come when we must live by faith. Situations arise where there is no out, it is either sink or swim, live by faith or lose out in a big way. We have all been there, and will be again, so we should make it a daily habit to live by faith. We should each day chose life by faith, to have a good attitude and in doing so charge our whole atmosphere with good.

However it's important to understand that God's Word is our faith source. Romans 10:17faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Faith is strengthened, maintained, fed and brought to its highest point by the Word of God. We need to look to it, give it first place in our lives and let it have the final say in every circumstance. The Bible says that we are more than conquerors (Romans 8 :37) even when all Hades is breaking loose around us, but it is up to us to believe, say and act as if that verse is true in our own experience. We should get to the point where the Word is so strong in us that we look at bleak circumstances and we say just that, "I am more than a conqueror because of Jesus." As our hearts become full of the Word it will come out of our mouths, and it will begin to affect and change the circumstances.

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. (1 John 5:4)

You see it is our faith that overcomes the world. Jesus said we would have tribulation while we were in the world, but he also said be happy because he had overcome the world. That is a legal fact. No way around that. However it is the proper operation of faith that makes it a vital reality. We have a responsibility to live the love life and walk by faith. Faith that comes from the Word, is built up by the Word, and released by us with a motivation of love, well that my friends is authentic Bible faith.

Mark L. Stidham Th.D. is an Ordained minister,a life coach,a motivational speaker, a preacher,a pastor, an evangelist,a web site publisher,a writer,a songwriter, a singer, a photographer and a musician. Mark has been married to his wife and valuable life partner, Patty Stidham for 19 years.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print