Change Me O Lord, and I shall be Changed
by Fenny West

.
Mighty God, my Maker and my God, the All-knowing, Ever-present, All-powerful, ever-faithful and merciful, here I am in your holy presence. You are the unchanging Changer and I come to You to day.
I acknowledge that only You can help me. Without you, I can do nothing, but with you I can do all things. Lord, I will not pretend anymore because with You everything is laid bare. Nothing is hidden from your all-seeing eyes. I need a change in many areas of my life. Come, O Holy Spirit, Helper of the helpless. You are the Helper come to help me .You are the Teacher.. Come and teach me. Open the eyes of my spiritual understanding to know without a doubt the hope that you have called me to.
Lord, send the rain, the latter rain. Pour out Holy Spirit; let Your fire fall. Heal me where I ache. Revive my whole life- from crown of my body to the soles of my feet.
Reach down O Lord and touch me so that I will like Saul, be 'Another man'. Let me have an encounter with You like Saul on the road to Damascus, who You changed for good. My God, I will wrestle with You, like Jacob of old until You make my life a praise to You. I will not leave you until you change me!
I am tired of going round in circles. I am tired of going round this mountain. Lord, the journey of a 'few days is taking forty years'. You changed Abraham who was an idol worshipper into a man of integrity, worship, payer, father of those of the household of faith and an inheritor of the promises that we now enjoy.
You can change me!
Lord I wait like a living sacrifice on your altar. Burn off any dross that is tarnishing and beclouding the beauty you have deposited in me. Lord, unveil the gold you hid in me before the foundation of the world..
Lift me from this valley of the shadow of death. Let there be resurrection from this deadness. Your name shall b glorified in my life.
Thank you, Lord, for touching me. I feel Your presence and a new release, a new anointing for service that will break yokes and lift burdens. Through my God I shall do valiantly .Thank You that You have forgiven me my sins, healed me of my diseases and satisfied my mouth with good thing, redeemed my life from destruction, crowned me with love and compassion and renewed my youth as the eagle's.
Alleluia!

Scriptures for meditation and medication
God can turn anyone
And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.1Sam 10:6
There is nothing g too hard for God
27Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?Jer.32:27
Confession releases the power of God
9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom.10:9-10,
7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1John1:7-9
1Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
Ps51:1-3
God does not change. He's the Unchanging Changer
For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.Mal. 3:6I

God forgives, heals redeems, crown revives renews
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Ps 103:1-5

We have to acknowledge our helplessness without Him and call on Him
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.Ps50:15
The power of the Holy spirit is available to help us in our weakness
8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
Acts 18
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing Acts10:27.

Sin prevents Gods' rain
When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against thee; if they pray toward this place, and confess thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou afflictest them:1Ki8:35

God's favour is for life
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.Ps30:5

Copy it rightly

www.inspiration4generations.com

[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print