Permitted to wear the finest linen
by Andrea Stinson

Life has became a ritual to her day in and out .
She gets to the gym at eight o'clock. On the tredmill then the weights she wants to look her best . Every Tuesday she at counseling learn how to be a better wife . She takes in all the information and tries to apply to her everyday living. She remembers what the pastor says when everyone is trying to chose her dress , flowers and puts there input in . She sighs and and thinks to herself uncommon love there just looking out for my best. She stand up and speaks with love and boldness . " Look I love that all of you trying to help me but I know what I want this my day. When I walk down the isle to the lover of my soul I've already invision it. Love will fill the atomsphere . The sweet smell of frankincense and myyrh subdue my nose and I know my lover is near. As I get dress there's a knock at the door ."A gift from your love." I dance around in circles because its gifts of silver and gold. I walk down the hall as I came to the chapel doors I hear the music the trumpets are blazing and I hear "All Hail the Bride." The doors are open and the purple carpet of royalt is spread before me. As I take that walk I remember how he saved me from a life of uncertainty.The way he love me that he would lay down his life me . Thankfulness fill my heart and the blood sweat and tears of many night I walk alone is no more. A single tear drop from my eye because know we are one . He see me in my beauty fully prepared to be his bride. My dress is flowing as I walk closer . He is so proud to be my lover .As I take the first step I see angels all around . They will be crying "Holy Holy is the lamb that was slain for you ." Then he spoke " Servant I'am so please with you and I have prepared a place for you pave with gold . There will be a feast in your honor that everyone will know you are mine and I'm yours. Daughter there willbe no more tears only joy for I have made a place for you. Then I looked around the room and everyone was in awe. There was peace inthe room that passed all unstanding. Gently I spoke " That's what I want for you so please be prepared because he comes like a thief in the night. Will you be prepared?


Revelation 19 : 7-9

I'm just a servant of the Lord trying to obtain my jewels for my crown. If i can touch one heart to connect to Jesus that will bring me joy.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print