Inscribed on the Palms of His Hands
by Yvette Nietzen

Isaiah 49:16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; (NKJ)

I remember during my ministry training that I failed a certain task. Realizing my mistake, I felt low and worthless, of no use to the Lord or to anyone else. Many thoughts came to my mind and the enemy flooded me with self doubt. Recognizing the voice of the enemy, I brushed the dust off my clothes and got back up and began right where I left off.

It did not take long for the Lord to reassure his love and call upon my life. Meditating on the past of where I was and where I am now, I came upon this verse, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands. I thought that was so awesome. What I loved the most that its in plural form. The Lord has us written on both hands, not just one. While writing our names on His hands, He was thinking about us. This tells me that we are worth much more to Him then we can even think or imagine.

There are times where we fail and feel discouraged, but the Lord is so faithful. He loves us, He sent His son to die for us, and our names are written on both His hands!

If you have failed in a task, just shake the dust off yourself, and start afresh where you left off.

Yvette Nietzen lives in the foothills of the Zurqui mountain in Costa Rica with her husband of 30 plus years.  View her blog at:
www.freshwind-ministries.org

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print