Jesus is Calling
by Kathleen Angell

To be a part of Gods plan. To belong to the Lord Jesus. There is nothing that compares to this.

In being His, it is a great desire to share His Presence, Beauty and Love.

Through the Holy Spirit of God, His Love is shed abroad in our hearts. Truly, His own Presence.

Nothing we have done or can do, it is like juice seeping out of our pores, it is His life and Person and how He feels, Who He is. His expression of Himself, through us.

It reminds me of the most beautiful Sunrise. It reminds me of angels wings. It reminds me of a Rainbow. It reminds me of Josephs coat. It reminds me of a Crown.

It reminds me of Jesus Christ, most of all, Who gave His life for all, that all might come to Him and know His life.

More than anything, it is like having Jesus stand right there, and I know that everything is in His hands. And I know He desires for all to know His Love.

He would that all be saved. That is His Love. He so loves. His Love is like a voice that is calling, and calling people home to Him, to come to Him, come to Him, come to Him, for safety. Into the Shelter of the Most High. It is not hard. We just come. And trust Him, and believe in Him, and snuggle into Him, and trust Him, and learn of Him. He is our Shelter.

I have such a sense of Jesus Love tonight, and His aching and longing for all to know Him. His engulfing desire to draw us to Him. LOVE.

A Beauty and Covering of Jesus Life. Not for our use, but to give freely outward to all. The Light of God surrounds me. It is to give in a selfless giving. It does not come from us, nor belong to us, but it is His, Him, and He is All Giving. It is Him that gives a warmth of Love to all in the house, a beauty of true Love, the very Presence of Love.

He is the Light, the Truth, and the Way. It goes beyond oneself, because it is not ones self, but it is Jesus Light of His Life shining out to All who are in ships lost at sea, or fumbling with their way, to shine them home. To all who are poor and needy. Who need Jesus. To know Love.

It is Jesus sitting with the people. Healing engulfing in His wings, He gathers His chicks under them, to cover and love and heal and make safe and protect. He gives life as a watered garden. The True Son, the One Who cares for the sheep whose very presence heals their wounds and makes them whole. Bruises and sores of life, disappear at this Balm of Gilead. That is Jesus.

I find I love things I never loved before. That is Jesus. I am seeing what He loves. He lives in me. I am sharing His views. I love the unlovely and the weird. And so was I. And He loved me. I love the common and the cranky. I love those I could have never loved. It is not hard. It is Him. Why can I love them? For only one reason, He loves them, each one, very, very much. I find I love the unstable, even the nutty. Just as He, too, loved me. I love the blemished. I love the ones that seem useless. I love children and babies. That is Jesus. Do you know this is not my love? I love old people, and teenagers, and people that look really weird. I love because Jesus loves in me. His Love goes out. His love truly reaches to the deepest places, and the more need, the more love He loves with. He is totally Capable.

It is like His hand reaching down to take ours. Any life that takes His, to hold onto, is going to be okay. He is God. He has a plan for everyone. He is Well Able. He changes our lives, totally.

We look nothing like we did at the beginning of this journey with Jesus Christ. We start to shine. Not because we are shiney, but because there is One in us Who is Light. And we are just lamps, to give Light to others, because of Him Who lives in us and is that Light. And it is Him, and so Beautiful.

Expression of Love. Care. He is calling, and I want to answer.

Wont you come into the Light of Christ now? His warmth will change you. Eternal God, through His precious Son, Jesus, is concerned over you with Love.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print