Jesus My Healer
by Cori Mann

My child, though you have been hurt by many take heart, I am here for you. I will take the burdens of your heavy heart and overwhelmed mind from you. My yolk is easy and my burden is light. Over time I will loose you from all that has kept you bound. You soon will become a free woman, the one I create you to be. You have to keep following me and learn how to trust me more.

I have put you on the path of healing and restoration. If you obey the ways of my Father that are found in the Scriptures, you will have direction. There, you will continue to find all you need to know about how to live your life my way not yours.

My child, dry your tears and cease fretting and fearing for I am with you. I will keep holding your hand through all you endure. I will take you from the dark areas of your life and guide you gently into the light. I will be the lamp to your feet and every step you take in faith I will be there with you.

I have many plans for you once you are healed. I want you to carry my flame and the flame of my Father to others who hurt just like you are right now. Do not allow the enemy to burn out this flame that you carry in my name. The enemy has worked against you through others and yourself for years. As a result you have suffered because he does not want you to follow me or be healed from your past. Satan has blungeoned you over and over to keep you and I apart.

I have always been there for you but you need to come to me and let my flame of life and truth burn brightly within you. Only I can deliver you from the damaging affects you are left with as a result of all your past hurts. Let me heal your wounds of yesterday and deliver you from all that binds your mind. In the place of your fears will be peace and joy from me.

Be a witness to others of my healing power there are many out in the world that are broken and confused just like you are right now. Many are shattered in their mind and spirit. Weak in the spirit from their own pain deep down inside. Children of God need to be the salt of the earth. If you would only surrender all to me, you could truly be free.

Walk confidently and pray without ceasing for the day is near,when you will be prepared for the plan I have for you. Yes, you have been emotionally beaten down for most of your life and walked with a heavy overburdened heart. There are some things I want for you to do in order for me to do a mighty work in you. If you do these things I am going to ask of you then you will be ready for all I call you to do. Remember, I will always walk with you through the hills and the valleys and even the shadow of death. You will feel my presence and I will be your close caring comforter, your Prince of peace,hear your prayers and guide your steps.

I want you to trust me for I am with you and I will never leave you or forsake you. My love for you is perfect and my perfect love never fails.

I want you to obey me for it is through obedience to me that you will grow. Only by obeying me will true healing come.

I want you to seek me always for I can then be welcomed into your life without worldly barriers.

I want you to pray to me for by doing this you will reach the Father. You will need to write the words of the Bible on your heart and meditate on them day and night.

I want you to surrender all to me for I will restore you to the years you have lost. I will take your burdens so you don't have to carry them anymore.

I want you to have faith and believe in me always and I will supply all of your needs. Faith is believing in the things that are yet unseen.

I want you to be strong and courageous for I am with you always. I am here to bring you inner peace. Without inner peace found only in me your flame will grow dim and you will allow the enemy to win the battle for your soul. Do not allow anyone to rob you of your sound mind. Remember, I will always prepare a way for you. Stand on my promises and there is nothing to fear.

Go my child and live your life for me. Share your story as a testimony to all about what I have done for you. I am the bright light in the shadows of all your past hurts. Walk bravely as my soldier and be known to others as an overcomer. The day is coming when your flame will burn so brightly that everyone will know I have healed you.

Corinne's walk through the valley of fear and anxiety has inspired Corinne to write. It is her desire to bring hope and encouragement through her writings to other women. 

  Corinne Mann. All Rights Reserved

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print