Walking Wounded
by

28TH March 2008
Prophecy

My dear children, you know me and I know you, your salvation is secure in Me. My Father is your father and I know the trials that are before you, I know the trials behind you and those difficulties you now face. I am with you. I know your broken heart, your broken dreams but delight yourself in Me, I will satisfy your heart with beautiful tender mercies. Look not unto the world for healing but unto me. My love casteth out all fear my ways are not your ways nor the worlds ways.

You need no money, come buy from me clear water. From my fountain it is not muddied by those who profess to be my shepherds. They have muddied the waters and the residue they trample on afterwards they give to you.

My Word is a lamp unto your feet. It is pure converting the soul. Listen not to the world, or to religious words trampled on and those who say 'saith the Lord'.

My voice you will know. My directions you will know. I am the Lord that health thee. I am the Good Shepherd.

copyright to jacqui julyan 
@[email protected].

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print