One Step at a Time
by Jessica Gerald

Do you ever think about the Christian life and feel overwhelmed? Do you look ahead at all the possible situations and temptations and wonder if you'll make it without falling? I know I do. But there is great help and encouragement in the Word of God.

Jude 1:24 assures us that he is not only able to keep us from falling, but will present us without fault and with great joy.

I have found that a remedy for worrying is to just take one day, and one choice, at a time. When we look at life that way, it is so much more manageable. The best thing is that we don't have to do it on our own. We can depend on Jesus each tiny step of the way to guide, bless, protect and lead us to heaven.



Dear Lord,

Please give us the assurance that you want us to succeed in our Christian lives even more than we want to. Remind us to live each day, one step at a time, in a way that pleases you.

In the name of Jesus we pray,
Amen

Jessica Gerald has been an elementary school teacher for over thirty years, and is the publisher of the website http://www.oldfashionedhomemaking.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print