To Vote or Not To Vote?
by boatrocker Gilmore

Jesus will come to judge the world of its evil deeds and bring destruction.
For the world has chosen to reject his kingdom and ignore his instructions.

To love God with all thy heart, soul, and might has not been obeyed.
To love thy neighbor as thyself has been severely delayed.

War, Fornication, Homosexuality, Adultery, Abortion is legal in the land.
These are the fruits of darkness when will God's people understand?

That we as Children of a Holy God have been called out of darkness into the marvelous light.
We no longer take pleasure in sin but living holy is our strongest delight.

To be a friend of the world is to be an enemy of God known by Bible believers.
But many Christians are expecting holy changes to occur in this world by worldly leaders.

Tell me, what presidential candidate is willing to take a Holy stand?
If there was one, he would be rejected through out the land.

For if the world killed Jesus who did no wrong but spoke the truth.
Followers of Jesus will suffer the same and some will die too.

Should Christians really vote in worldly elections?
Should we be partakers of a system that opposes God's holy instructions?

Prayer: Lord forgive me of being in friendship with the world and its affairs that go against your word. Give me the courage and boldness to take a stand for holiness and all that glorifies you. In Jesus name, Amen.

Kelvin Gilmore
[email protected]

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print