No Strings! No Ring!
by

Now, concerning the things of which you wrote to me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 2 Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband. 1 Cor. 7:1-2

Woman2Woman, I want to speak openly about this man that youve allow to access your body. Is he your husband? Have you begun to justify his excuses? Do you honestly think with your looks you can claim him as your man? Have you ignored self to please him? Have he left you feeling exposed, used and empty within? Do you think youre the only one? Are you playing the I dont care either! game? The truth be told, the game is in over time, but he is winning because you cant keep on sexing him up without getting attached. Fact, you both fail to understand, realize comprehend, or even acknowledge that the wages of sin is death.

Some men boldly speak aloud their whoremonger-ing ways. You must be told and realize. Men like these share their bodies like the wind disbursed all over-out of control. You have sat around waiting patiently for him to arrive finally, after hours of not calling or calling saying Im on my way! you continue to find things to do until, he shows up. You try not to rush to the door making him wait. The day you had planned other than the bedroom is gone. Now you have only one choice wham bam thank ya mam! You probably have thought if I sex him just right, hell change or maybe, hell stay longer! How long will you continue to try to change flesh with flesh? Why do we try to change him/man with our bodies? Over time, we can build up and indulge in false emotion based on simple words such as: baby, sweetie, or even boo. The list can go on and on. So many titles, labels but NEVER WIFE! Do you see yourself as everything else but? If so, why is that? Who raised you up to believe that youre not worthy to a WIFE? Generational curses continue by what is seen heard, or even acted out-yes spoken toward and to a child(ren). The older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things-- 4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, 5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed. Titus 2:3-5

Why do you allow your body to be exposed and used? Whats the objective? As you lay, your heart and body becomes attached. Your emotions/feelings grows stronger for some man not even your husband. Honestly, he doesnt care to be! He is there only to use you and your body since youve allowed him to. Your body becomes accustom to when he is available. He is controlling you like an on and off switch. He is saying, this stuff is mine! you believe him so you smile yet hopelessly attached-you answer yes! Basically, you take it cause you cant leave or so you say and believe. Your thoughts are running wild. Your mind begins to wonder where and who hes with. Yet, you are content being his sloppy second or third. Your so-called-one-woman-man changes women like people change underwear-EVERYDAY! He may not openly admit it but his actions show no remorse. His actions speak loud and clear-NO STRINGS NO RING! He just bangs and leaves. The occasional-you cook or something to go is common. Like his food, everything in his life is fast and on the way. His mission was successful because youve allowed him in the door. When you have settled, when he has labeled you, when he has hit and quit it (same day service), when youve become pregnant-your child(ren) FATHERLESS! Now, all you have are memories and a child(ren) that looks just like him. Yet, you thought you could handle or maintain NO STRINGS NO RING.

Young and old women shacking up like its the only alternative to keep their man. A man that doesnt love you enough to say I do! so, he still is not your man. Shacking up with a man who refuses and make excuses to keep you with your maiden name. How long has it been? Lets guess, 2, 3, 5, 6 or maybe even 7 years of shacking, broken promises, new wedding date, of you hinting I want to get married, even of you hinting sale at Zales. He has won! Youve settled! Youve become another non-commitment having, shacking sex partner without hope of receiving his last name. You say, I have a ring! Yet, you still are waiting and shacking with him. Marriage takes two! The decision to wait should never be one-sided. He has stated many reasons for not making you his WIFE. Again, hes still your man. Yeah, right!

Woman2Woman, understand you are more than a Saturday lover, weekend lover, a secretly hidden adulterous affair, happy-go-lucky fornicator, or a content sloppy second or third. Woman2Woman, claim only what the words said you should become-nothing less. We were created for man. Designed from his rib to be his helpmeet. So, I implore you, Women Stop Settling, Gods Man Is Waiting!


Authors note
Sometimes, we think we can maintain relationships that have no strings. Someone is bound to get hurt! Someone is bound to fall in love! Then, Someone is bound to feel betrayed even though the relationship was NO STRINGS! NO RING! Or, the relationship was OPP (other peoples property).



Excerpt: Out Of The Heart Flows The Issues Of Life (unpublished)
Copyrights Reserved By Tara L. Rankin
Author, Tara L. Crockett
Exhaling Life Changing Poems
BN.com *Amazon.com * IUNIVERSE.com
www.allthingsrpossible.highpowersites.com

Appearance on WWL Channel 4 w/ Sally Ann Roberts "The Morning Show". 
Various appearances on "The Light of Jesus Show" w/ Betty Howard. 
First book signing at Walgreens' 5300 Tchoupitoulas in May 2003. 
Speaking engagements at local churches. 
Awarded "Single Heart in Christ 2003" by Tulane MBC

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print