Where is your faith?
by boatrocker Gilmore

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
For the mouth tells the world what a man truly seeks.

Seek first the kingdom of God is what is expected of us.
The riches we choose to seek are the same that we trust.

Many choose to seek money and the things that it can buy.
Instead of being rich in faith and believing God that he can't lie.

For it is almost impossible for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God, said by Jesus.
But many choose to overlook this scripture and be entangled with doctrines that snares us.

Did Jesus' disciples ask him how to make money or how to pray?
Do we really esteem what God esteems by the words that we say?

Great faith can do far more than what money can do.
For Peter said, silver and gold I don't have, but such that I have I give unto you.

Let all true believers come forth with the understanding of the power of prayers.
Let the world envy our faith to do the impossible-let us not envy the world's billionaires.

Prayer: Lord redirect the focus of our faith, back to you and not money, fame nor fortune. Let us believe that the rewards of serving you are far greater than any earthly gain. In Jesus name, amen.

Kelvin Gilmore
04-04-08
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print