Something New Is Coming.
by Freda Douglas


I came up with a novel idea

Over the weekend just past I was doing a lot of soul searching. I like to write, but I have a passion for reading. Have I had time to do that? Yes, if I wanted to feel guilty.

Guilty you say? Yes, guilty because I had myself so wrapped up on the computer trying to make that almighty buck I wasn't giving myself time to do what I enjoyed most. Plus the fact I didn't allow myself time to "smell the roses".

Bad idea. Yes, money is important, but you should not allow money to be all-consuming. I'm thinking of the dad who spends so much time earning money that he rarely sees his children. And forbid they wanted him to attend a school function. Does he ever take his wife out for dinner? You get the idea.

Anyway, I did a lot of soul searching over the past weekend, and came up with the solution that fits my circumstances. I've never in my writing have advocated you do as I say, but have offered suggestions or alternatives that might fit in with your lifestyle.

The solution for my problem was simple. I spent most of my morning on the telephone cancelling programs in which I had been involved, getting refunds when appropriate, and scrolling down to the bottom of an email and unsubscribing with a click of my mouse. If the writer did not provide an unsubscribe link [every business is supposed to] I just hit reply and wrote my unsubscribe in an email.

Now I am ready to apply my time to expanding my Xango business because the product has been so kind to me and I don't want to chance growing older looking. And I am going to do more writing.

For about seventeen years I wrote a weekly newspaper article called Freda's Foibles. What has that, or any of the preceding writing have to do with my title?

I am going to resurrect my articles stored on my computer, update them where applicable, print them out, compile them in an ebook called, you guessed it, FREDA'S FOIBLES, put it on
www.faithwriters.com and, if I get permission, www.booklockers.com.

BTW, you can buy a soft cover copy of my new book "Winds of Change" for $19.95 pllus S&H on www.booklocker.com/books/3303.html or, if you're in a hurry, the ebook version at www.booklocker.com/books/3303.html for $17.95 S&H included.

********************************************
If you'd like more information about my Xango business, take a visit at
www.freda.myjetstream.net, watch the videos, read the script and for
Q&A call 256-796-0651, CST, 9-9, closed Sunday or email me at [email protected].
********************************************




Freda Douglas is a published author. Her first book "Cherish the Past", still available on Amazon.com, was published in 2004. Her second book "Winds of Change" 
is now available at your local book store   by using this ISBN # 978-1-60145-367-9    

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print