The Great Cover Up
by boatrocker Gilmore

Many Christians know that what is seen is temporal and what is not seen is eternal.
But instead of being bright lights in their homes, many choose to be nocturnal.

They choose darkness over light on how their family members are treated.
Choosing not to be over comers, but victims in relationships feeling defeated.

For they allow the world to see their personalities at their very best.
But behind close doors in their homes, they fail the love test.

Their family members see them at their worse in what they say and do.
The devil blinds them to this type of hypocrisy; they don't have a clue.

What is done in the darkness, God will bring it to the light.
Even though this would cause many of God's people to be uptight.

Any Christian that doesn't show love to his love ones first is worst than an infidel.
What should be a home full of love, joy and peace becomes just an empty shell.

Prayer: Lord deliver us from hypocrisy and deceit. Help us Lord to be true worshipers of you in spirit and in truth. In Jesus name, Amen.

Elder Kelvin Gilmore
04/14/08
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print