You Have a Text Message
by Linda Lariscy

First there was e-mail, then there was instant messaging, and now we have text messaging. Most mobile phones allow you to send text messages to your friends and business associates who have the same service. If you have a teen-ager, chances are you know what text messaging is! It's fun once you know the acronyms that everyone uses. For instance, "iluvu" stands for "I love you" and the perennial favorite "lol" means laugh out loud.

God has sent us a text message it's called the Bible. His message of "iluvu" is on every page. No matter your circumstance whether it's your last chance, or your first dance, God loves you. He demonstrated His love for you when He sent His son into this world to die in your place. Romans 5:8KJV - "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." God knew who you would be and exactly what you would do before He created you or went to the cross to suffer for your sins. What a wonderful God and Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ is.

Because of Jesus you can "lol" and tell others why they can do the same.

"Now we rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God-all because of what our Lord Jesus Christ has done in dying for our sins-making us friends of God.( Rom 5:11TLB)."

Linda Lariscy is the founder of Holding Forth the Word of Life Ministries of Wrens, Georgia, an apostolic/leadership equipping center for the saints.  Please visit her website at www.hfwlministry.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print