FREDAS FOIBLES 4 22 08
by Freda Douglas


This is probably not a good thing for a lady to say but I can't help it. In my opinion the United States is going to hell in a hand basket.

Why do I say that? Look at our presidential candidates. One has a temper so bad [if you believe the media] that he has been called to task. If that is true, how would he react if a foreign dignitary dared to disagree with him or his policies?

And what about Obama? Again, if the media is to be believed, he was raised in a culture that actively encourages aggression. As for Mrs. Clinton, I am a woman, but don't believe this country would be served well by a woman because [1] she is more apt to govern with her heart instead of with her head and [2] she is liable to give her so-called friends, qualified or not, a government job, so they could retire with the public paying for all the perks.

Abandoning the political scene, which I find distasteful at best, let's go into the drug problem which doctors and nurses tend to make worse instead of better.

It was on the news recently that children diagnosed with ADHD are being given Ritalin, which undeniably is classified as an 'upper' and now studies have proven that students so treated are showing an increased incidence of heart related diseases.

The doctors [not all] feel that pharmaceuticals are the cure-all for everything and the pharmaceutical companies are glad to humor their stupidity. The trouble with drugs is they only work on one, or maybe two, symptoms, and if you have another symptom that means a different prescription.

I personally have been taking a nutriceuticals [all natural] supplement for better than four years, and no longer have to take medicine for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain pills for osteoarthritis or fibromyalgia and I haven't been in a doctor's office since 2006.

I don't mean to be critical, but if I open one set of eyes to the dangers of pharmaceuticals than I have earned my spot in the sun.

Remember, God loves you and so do I.
************************************************************'
If you want to understand what is helping my health, visit
http://freda.themangosteenrevolution.com and for Q&A 256-796-0651.
Buy Winds of Change by Freda Douglas at
http://www.booklocker.com/books/3303.html. Just click on the url.
**************************************************************


Freda Douglas is a published author. Her first book "Cherish the Past", still available on Amazon.com, was published in 2004. Her second book "Winds of Change" 
is now available at your local book store   by using this ISBN # 978-1-60145-367-9    

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print