Our Thought Life
by boatrocker Gilmore

We should be meditating on God's word and the things that he provides.
By entertaining self-defeating thoughts is like committing mental suicide.

We have a choice to receive the wisdom that God gives for us to enjoy
Or a worldly wisdom that comes to kill, steal and destroy.

We are going to see the fruits of what we believe by the actions we take.
Depression, insecurities and anger result from meditating on lies and our past mistakes.

We are children of the most high God- we should think on things that build us up.
We shouldn't believe that we are always drinking from life's bitter cup.

From this day forward, we should think and say words that express love for ourselves unconditionally.
To murmur and complain in our hearts, we become our worst enemy.

Prayer: Lord teach me to love myself, understanding that what I think of me, I think of you because I am made in your image. Help me to think on things that are inspired by your word. In Jesus name, Amen.

Kelvin Gilmore
04/24/08
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print