The Great Deception Exposed
by Mark Heatherly

Our lives are truly but a fleeting vapor.

Appearing for a short time & then, like all lives before, they vanish.

The Evidence is all around, plainly visible, yet we cannot see.

Lives are extinguished to our left & to our right, yet onward we trod as if forever.

As with sheep led to slaughter with little or no idea of the darkness which encapsulates the world around.

How can one perceive or distinguish this darkness unless & until he might experience the light.

It can only be light which exposes & reveals the true darkness.

The darkness is chaos, corruption, disorder, sickness, pain & death yet we cannot see it.

It is like a poisonous gas, undetectable by human senses yet lethal to the human body.

In the end it kills us all.

It blends in masterfully into the fabric of our being & our world of existence.

We curse it as it daily touches our lives, never grasping it's source, it's power nor the scope of it's influence, it's relevance or it's pervasiveness.

So many lives speeding by in a whirlwind of a lie, the pathway to death.

A lie perpetrated on all of mankind by the father of lies, the god of this world.

Lives kept busy in pursuit of satisfying that which has no satisfaction, the lust of the self-life.

This darkness, this lie is virtually undetectable to the self-life.

It has no eyes to see.

It has 5 natural senses but cannot perceive that which is outside of it's realm.

It is left only to respond & react to what comes it's way.

Like quicksand, the harder one struggles the more he is overcome.

Whether to obtain or achieve or to endure or escape.

Life is but a blur of endless activities & circumstances which stimulate the senses of the self-life to full engagement & occupation.

What hope have we when all our energy is so engaged & preoccupied in the natural realm to see that which is true, the reality & brevity of the life of man.

Until then life is nothing but the sum total of our circumstances & activities to which we may only try to make the best of.

To those few who are blessed, they can see past the bombardment of activities & circumstances both good & bad.

These can see that the true life is outside of & opposed to the self-life.

The self-life is only & always about benefit to & promotion of the self-life.

Where-as true life is in the benefit to & promotion of others.

This is, of course , inconceivable to the self-life as there is no purpose to anything which is not ultimately for self.

This is the very nature of our natural father, the god of this world.

We have received this from him.

To those born anew, of the most high God, we have a new nature as well as the old.

We have the divine nature along with the old & they are in opposition.

One sees & responds to the nature of the world & it's god.

The other sees & responds to the nature of the heavens & it's God.

All that which is of this world is of the lie perpetrated by the devil.

It's true intent is only to kill, steal & destroy & it does so masterfully & efficiently with little detection.

It is a plan of ingenious deception!

All one need do to follow this path of destruction is engage in the self-life & pursue one's own desires or do nothing at all. All of this is quite natural.

We are enticed by that which appeals to our very nature.

This the flesh willingly, eagerly & anxiously desires to embrace.

It is only the spirit of the man deep within which may object; why, he may not even know.

It is those who give heed to this small still voice who are freed from this path of destruction.

This is the truth which Jesus came to bare. He did not leave us alone to the devices of the devil.

We must know & recognize, it is only the spirit which can perceive & know the truth.

The truth, the flesh cannot see.

The truth, the flesh cannot bare.
The flesh, we come to know must die that the spirit may see & live.

This is when true life begins for man.

True life is beyond that of mere temporal activities & circumstances.

These are the mere extent, however of the worldly self-life. There is nothing else, nothing more.

The plan of the father of this world then is to engage & preoccupy men in the things, the activities & circumstances in the world through the self-life nature that is in them. There are no limits; obsessions, passions, successes, ambitions & dreams as well as troubles, failures, factions, depression, sickness & disease.

All this to prevent men from realizing their destiny as children of the most high God..

I make my writings available to all, but I would very much like to hear from those who have questions or comments or are built up & enriched & also from those who wish to use my writings for reprint.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print