The Greatest of all Mothers
by boatrocker Gilmore

The irreplaceable love that a Christian mother gives.
Begins at conception in a womb where a miracle lives.

It is there that the mother begins to share her life giving resources.
This is the plan that God has created- this is what he endorses.

He has created a channel of life that is used in procreation.
It is done by a loving God providing a love demonstration.

A Christian Mother's love pushes her child from darkness to light.
This is a natural and spiritual process that our God delights.

For she prays night and day for God to meet all of her child 's needs.
She desires that her child becomes God's child so she continuously intercedes.

Since a Christian Mother is used by God to birth life in Earth and Heaven like no other.
She is considered by God to be the Greatest of all mothers.

Prayer: Lord give me a new perspective on mothering and let me be the mother that will glorify you and be a blessing to my children. In Jesus name, Amen.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com
divineorder.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print