The Greater Book of Science: JOB
by thadd presley

Science of Water

Job 28:24 For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven;
28:25 To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters by measure. (knew that air had wieght)
28:26 When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder: (knew that lightning moved and need a way to travel)
28:27 Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out.

The rain and more science concerning the movemment of water:

Job 36:27 For he maketh small the drops of water: they pour down rain according to the vapour thereof:
36:28 Which the clouds do drop and distil upon man abundantly.
36:29 Also can any understand the spreadings of the clouds, or the noise of his tabernacle?

Now this is quite astounding. Whether Job was talking about the bands for gravity or magnetic bands or the bands of rotation of planets and stars: no matter the meaning it was far beyond it's time concidering scientific data.

The influences of stars -- What a statement to understand that long ago!!

Job 38:31: Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Amazing

What hold's the Earth up?

Job 26:7
He stretches out the north over empty space;
He hangs the earth on nothing.

Air has wieght?

Job 28:25
To establish a weight for the wind,
And apportion the waters by measure.

Were there really cavemen?


Job 30:5,6
They were driven out from among men,
They shouted at them as at a thief.
They had to live in the clefts of the valleys,
In caves of the earth and the rocks.

These were not ape-men, but descendants of those who scattered from Babel. They were driven from the community by those tribes who competed successfully for the more desirable regions of the earth. Then for some reason they deteriorated mentally, physically, and spiritually. (Go into a bad part of your town and you will see this concept in action today.)

Job knew about the springs under the sea.

Job 38:16
Have you entered the springs of the sea?
Or have you walked in search of the depths?


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print