Fireworks
by boatrocker Gilmore

Like the rockets at a fireworks show that begins with a sizzle then explode.
My prayers will thrust me in the spirit realm to the level that God has bestowed.

For it is my God who lights my fuse line on a daily basis.
It is his power that will take me up and to - far away places.

He has put me in the right place for such a time as this.
Through yielding and diligence, I will fulfill the reason I exist.

At a set time, I will explode with many colors at a great altitude.
Only if I stay positive and continue to have the right attitude.

I was created to reflect the image of Christ who is exalted above all earthly powers.
Because of his victory on Calvary, the same power he has is also ours.

Look out world for the grand finale- expect the best saved for last.
For what God has prepared for my future is far greater than what he had done in my past.


Prayer: Lord give me patience to persistently do your will. Help me to value my prayer life and the miraculous power imparted to me to overcome all obstacles. In Jesus name, Amen.
Kelvin Gilmore
[email protected]

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print